𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. it's time for bigger and better things

THREE MONTHS LATER

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

THREE MONTHS LATER

Landon's return to the school had been the best news the Salvatore students had received in a while. Jesse was completely ecstatic, and hadn't let the Kirby out of his sight because he was too scared to lose him again.

Jade and Cleo had gone on their scheduled date... and perhaps a few more dates after that before they decided to make their relationship official. Mazikeen and Ari were so happy for the Hale.

Azazel and MG had their needed talk, as Azazel had been open about being scared about being in a relationship because he hadn't been in one before, but he did confess his crush for the vampire. MG suggested they took it slow, so they did. They'd gone on a couple of dates and hung out constantly, but neither had really made a move yet.

Now, with the school trying to go back to its semi normal routine, after losing Alaric and having the whole god fight, it was time for graduation.

Currently, Caroline was hanging a graduation banner in the assembly hall, while Molly was speeding around to place chairs.

Once the Salvatore hung the banner correctly, she turned around and had an expression of surprise when she noticed the chairs were already placed, and perfectly at that. Balloons and streamers were also placed around the room, an even amount of each colour.

"Wow. That was fast... everything looks perfect." Caroline confessed, as Molly zoomed up to the Salvatore. "I know... my girlfriend is quite a perfectionist." The brunette spoke with a grin, causing Caroline to smile before she cupped Molly's face and leant in to kiss her.

That's another thing that happened. Caroline asked Molly on a date, about 6 weeks after the god fight. They went on a date, which lead to a few more, and they wanted to be in a relationship... but they were still trying to figure out how to tell their kids about it... so for now they were sort of secretly dating.

Molly's eyes fluttered shut as she kissed Caroline back, but she reluctantly pulled away because she heard somebody approaching. Caroline removed her hands from the Hale, as the door to the assembly hall opened, and Josie stood there.

The Salvatore's jaw dropped as Josie smiled, "Surprise!" The younger Saltzman greeted, holding her suitcase beside her.

"Josie!" Caroline blurted with a smile, as she stepped away from Molly to embrace her daughter. "Hi Mum." The ravenette responded.

❤︎

In her dorm room, Mazikeen stood by her mirror, finishing off her makeup while Hope was in the background, stepping into her graduation dress.