𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. mombie dearest

"WHAT?!" Mazikeen snapped, loud enough for the entire school to hear

"WHAT?!" Mazikeen snapped, loud enough for the entire school to hear. "I'm so sorry sweetheart, Caroline can't make it today." Molly repeated to the girl, as the blonde's shoulders slumped.

"This is terrible!!" The Saltzman grumbled, wanting to see her mother, especially on her birthday. "I did talk to Caroline for a while though, and she said that she'll be video calling you each real soon." The Hale vampire smiled weakly.

"This is for you, my sweet girl. Happy birthday!" Molly chirped, holding a small, wrapped box out to the siphon witch, with a smile. "Aw, thank you Molly!" Mazikeen hummed, trying to hide her disappointment about Caroline's absence, as she took the box.

The blonde opened it carefully, revealing a large crystal necklace, with the stone rose quartz. "Oh my god, it's beautiful!" Maze insisted, as she took the silver chained necklace gently out of the box.

"I'm glad you like it." Molly said, with a smile before she helped Mazikeen put the necklace on. The Saltzman held the pink stone and smiled at it, before she leant forward and hugged the older Hale.

"Thank you so much, Molly." She thanked her, as the vampire held her back. "Your welcome, sweetie."

❤︎

Mazikeen, Josie and Lizzie all pace down the corridor, to talk to Alaric about the absence of their mother. Caroline had sent the trio a gift, of three matching rings, which they all completely adored. (Seen below)

Mazikeen almost knocked herself into the door to Alaric's office, when it doesn't come open

Mazikeen almost knocked herself into the door to Alaric's office, when it doesn't come open. Lizzie and Josie try to stifle a laugh, as the blonde grew frustrated with the door.

"Dad! Why is your door locked?!" Mazikeen huffed, before Lizzie snapped, "And when were you going to tell us that Mom wasn't coming back?"

"I was about to. There... There's a strike at the airport in Mozambique." Alaric responded, as Lizzie frowned, "She couldn't compel a pilot and hop on a private jet?"