After dinner Ni-ki decided to not bother Sunghoon that much since he was spending time with his mother who he didn't see as much as Ni-ki thought that he would.

I should go
to sleep...

Ni-ki yawned, but before that, he walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth and face.

Sunghoon hyung's mum was so nice that she bought me all of the stuff I need...

"Sometimes I wonder how should I repay them..." Ni-ki muttered to himself as he glanced at himself in the mirror and soon after that he sighed.

Why am I so sad
all of a sudden...?

🌷

On the other hand, Sunghoon was happy that he told his mother about his worries and that his father was using him for his own good, though he did feel guilt wash over him that lasted for about fifteen minutes because he knew that his mother blamed herself for that and how she didn't know anything about it.

That was when he decided to go to Ni-ki's room, he knocked on the door. No response, he knocked once again- no answer...

Maybe he didn't
hear me...?

Sunghoon shrugged before opening the door to Ni-ki's room and just like that he spotted him in his bed sleeping. "Oh..." Sunghoon glanced down, feeling slightly disappointed. "He's sleeping..." He muttered as he closed the door and decided to go to sleep as well, though the only problem is that he couldn't.

🌷

😸

Hey hyuuuuunggggg

What's up?

Nothin' much, Jake hyung came over and we miss you hehe~

I miss you guys too,
believe it or not :')

Aww, that's nice
to hear hehe~

I knew that you'd say that 💀

😶

That just shows how
much you know me ;)

;-;

*sigh*

What do you
want???

How are you and
Ni-ki doing???

Well, he's sleeping so I hope that he's fine and I am okay Ig...

You guess?

Why...?

Did something happen?

I'll tell you everything on Tuesday probably...

Oh...okay 😃

So, you and Ni-ki are still not dating or...?

;)

...

Why would we date, we are friends lol

Friends my 🍑

-_-

Bruh...

I am going, byeee

Hyung don't leave
me like that-

*plays sad violin*

Bye...

:(

Seen

🌷

He's drunk probably...

Sunghoon thought to himself as he decided to sleep, but before that, he did plug his phone into the charger.