A born Leader

Charlie's POV

I slowly wake up and can't quite figure out where I am, I then see Leo also passed out beside me, he then opens his eyes. Both us look and see Marcus standing above us.

Marcus" Hello, Mr and Miss Cruz"

I grip Leo.

Marcus's POV

I looked at the twins I literally had no other choice, I didn't want to do this.

Marcus" All right, okay, you'll do what I asked?"

Twins" We will"

Marcus" You can both leave now"

They still stand there.

Marcus" You're both free to go"

Both of them turn around and head out of the door. I sigh I didn't want to do this, I just know it was essential, I entered the back room after entering the passcode and I looked at Samuel next to Ryan.

Charlie's POV
The next morning I followed Hayley to the lab, she caught me up on what had happened yesterday

Hayley" So where did you disappear to, we wanted to find you to tell you Max had a plan and we couldn't find you"

Charlie" Oh yeah sorry about that, I went for a walk to clear my head and then when I got back I felt tired"

Hayley" Oh well, Max came up with the best plan he made replicas of the white nights in Emma's chess set and Brooke swapped them"

Both of us arrived at the lab.

Hayley" Hey, guys, sorry we are late"

Charlie" Yeah, Aspen was watching us, so we had to make sure we weren't being followed"

Hayley" Hey, bro!"

Alex" Hey, sis"

Jackie" Okay, show us what you got"

Max" At first, I didn't find anything, I removed the felt from underneath the knight, nothing, I scanned it and then I used a Geiger counter to check for isotopes, 'cause you can"

Jackie" Okay, okay, It took you a long time to get the clue, can you show us?"

Max" Oh, sorry, So, then I checked the other knight, and I found an encrypted microchip with a video on it, Emma made a movie the night she left the Greenhouse"

Jackie" Max, show us the video"

Max" Oh.Yes.Okay"

All of us watched the video Emma had made and it had some surprises.

Emma" Max, I lied to you and I'm so sorry for that, I don't have much time but I have to tell you everything I know, even though it's only these bits and pieces.
Anyway, on the day of the satellite launch, the reason I was late to your picnic was because I was busy hacking into the NASA servers"

I expressed a look of shock as does everyone else in the room. Emma but she was such a sweet girl.

Emma" I helped bring down the satellite, and I did this all from your laptop"

Jackie" What?"

Emma" My laptop can access encrypted sites that normal laptops can't, I showed it off to Emma to impress her"

Jackie" Bad idea, It was Jason Osmond who told me to do all this. He told me he was working with the government on a classified project, but I know he's lying.
He never told me they were gonna shut down the satellite. And when I found out, I confronted him and he threatened to kick me out of the Greenhouse"