The Workshop

Charlie's POV

Hayley and I are standing in her mum and dad's bedroom and she has just called a number on a piece of paper.

Hayley" Hello?"

Charlie" Who is this?"

Daniel" Hayley?Charlie?"

Charlie and Hayley" Daniel? Whose number is this?"

Daniel" Uh, it's my mom's phone, I think"

Hayley" I don't understand"

Daniel abruptly hangs up and I look at Hayley.

Charlie" What, how, I'm confused"

Hayley" Me too, we got to talk to Daniel"

We both headed back downstairs and said goodbye.

Hayley's Dad" I can't believe you're leaving so soon, you just got here"

Hayley" I know, I've just got a lot of classes tomorrow, I miss you already, Bye, Dad"

Hayley's Dad" Bye you two"

Charlie" Bye"

Hayley drives us back to The Greenhouse and says she is going to meet up with her brother while I catch up with mine. I find Leo in the music room, I knew it would, he looks up when he sees me.

Charlie" Hey"

Leo" Hey, where was you last night?"

Charlie" Oh I stayed over at Hayley's last night, we had a sleepover"

Leo" Oh, did she say anything about me?"

Charlie" No, no she didn't, she still thinks about you though I know she does"

Leo" I'll take your word for it, Aspen was in here yesterday, she is just getting on my nerves now, every time I try to tell her about us she changes the subject"

Charlie" I think you should try and tell her that you want to chat and she has to listen but don't come across as jerk though"

Leo" I won't be able to get a word in"

Charlie" I know that's why I said try"

Leo sighs as he slides back over to the desk.

Charlie" Are you writing a new song?"

Leo" No, been working on that one I wrote for Hayley, all I can think abut is that night"

Charlie" Awww, bro"

I wrap my arms around him.

Leo" Did you guys talk about anything else?"

Charlie" Only that Hayley saw her mum and I saw our dad"

Leo" Charlie..."

Charlie" Really Leo, what if he is alive?"

Both us twins then hug and I lean my head on Leo's shoulder.

Later on that evening Hayley and I met up with Daniel, we waited until everyone had gone to bed. Hayley and I were sat on the bench when he arrived his hoodie covering his head.

Daniel" So I guess we need to talk"

Hayley" Look, all three of us know that something is going on here, otherwise, you wouldn't have showed up"

Daniel" So where'd you two find that number?"

Charlie" We found it in a secret safe behind a mirror"