eleven

"Are you serious?" He was more than a little frustrated at the moment. He could barely move and now her ass was stuck right in front of his face? It had been bad enough with her squirming around on top of him.

"Shit," he hissed as he forced his ice to coat his entire right side. It burned into his hot skin, especially in the more sensitive areas. He hadn't had to do this in a long time, but it was the only way to keep his body from being too distracted.

"I'm sorry... Uh, I think... that you need to, uh... Just push me out," Yaoyorozu stuttered, halfway out of the tunnel, halfway in. Todoroki assessed the situation. He'd have to push on her butt hard, and then she'd probably slip right out.

He sighed, "Just get ready. And I apologize in advance." Then he gripped both of her cheeks and shoved as hard as he could. She tumbled out, rolling off the slight fall. He clenched his hands into tight fists, forcing out what he wanted to think of most. Someday, he'd do that again, but not for training purposes.

He crawled out after her, making sure his own belt didn't get caught, but his hips weren't as wide as hers. In this room there were two doors on either side, and that was it. He hated to think what the next exercise would entail.

"Thanks... so um, anyways, this part is about balance. Just go through that door and you'll see," Yaoyorozu said, her face a bright red. At least he wasn't the only one feeling things. They turned away from each other and open their respective doors.

They came into what must have been the center of the course, it was a large circular room with a thin beam in the middle. A latter extended upwards in the center of the room, leading to a platform and the exit. The beam was balanced on a single point in the middle, like a teeter totter. It didn't take long for Todoroki to catch on, they had to counter-balance each other as they walked on the beam to the latter. The good news was if they fell, it was only a foam pit that they could climb out of and try again.

"You ready?" He shouted at Yaoyorozu from across the room.

"Yeah," she shouted in reply. They stepped into either side of the beam simultaneously, and he instantly felt his body wobble as the beam sunk down.

"I have to be ahead of you, I weigh more," he called to her.

"Okay," she replied, waiting for him to walk forward until the beam leveled out again. After they established a good balance, they each slowly crept forward towards the center. In order to synchronize their movements, they locked eyes, and Todoroki felt his chest tighten again.

His face was hot, he was sure he was blushing, but so was Yaoyorozu. They couldn't mention anything besides their current task or else it would make them lose balance. Settling on silence, they inched forward until they could both grab onto the latter, and breathed out a sigh of relief. Once they had both climbed up to the platform, he reached over and surprised Yaoyorozu with a kiss.

"I had to do something," he whispered against her lips.

"Y-yeah, I feel the same," she nervously laughed.

"What's next?"

"The last part."

"Which is?"

"Follow me," she said as she pushed open the last door. They stood on top of the large cement cylinder and at the base of the black tower. Now that they were closer to it, he could see small platforms leading to the top. The platforms were too far apart to be easily reached in succession, though. What did Yaoyorozu have up her sleeve now?

"The surface of this tower is Teflon, so the adhesive we used in part one won't work to climb up it. The only way to the top- to the finish line- is to use the platforms. They were specifically designed so that you'd need two people to get from one to the other."