ten

After he kissed her, Yaoyorozu turned back to the computer to study some of the other materials he had researched for her, unsuccessfully hiding her adorable blush. After a little while she went back to her dorm, saying she couldn't really focus well with him around. He understood, he felt the same... Momo was his girlfriend and he couldn't stop wanting to kiss her, even when she was trying to concentrate.

Later that night he got a text from her about an idea she had for training together. She said she couldn't tell him all the details until she cleared the idea with the teachers. If they approved it, she asked him to meet her at the training grounds tomorrow afternoon. He really wanted to know what she was planning, but he knew she wouldn't tell him even if he asked.

He rolled onto his side, already laying down on his futon for the night. Some part of him wished Yaoyorozu was here with him, actually, a big part of him. He couldn't help but be incredibly turned on by her earlier today, and thoughts of her just wouldn't leave his head. Maybe training tomorrow would help, working out always calmed his nerves...

He woke up to a text from Yaoyorozu, he could almost hear her excitement through the phone. The teachers had approved her idea and the gym would be ready for them by 1pm. Growing ever more curious, he showered and got ready for whatever she had in store for them. She told him to wear his hero costume so it would feel more real. He went to the gym locker room where their costumes were stored and pulled on his hero clothes, then walked out into the gym.

Yaoyorozu was standing in front of what looked like a huge enclosed cement cylinder, with a shiny black tower rising out of the center. What concerned him the most was not the drastic change of their gym, but that his girlfriend was chugging down a carton of half-n-half. Seeing that he had arrived, she put down the cream and smiled at him, a thin white mustache on her upper lip.

"You have a milk mustache," he said with his usual poker face, walking up beside her.

"Sorry about that," she wiped her lips off with the back of her hand, "I used my quirk a lot this morning to create this with Cementoss. I usually eat more eloquent snacks, but this stuff is like an energy drink for my quirk. Once I down this I'll be good to go for our training."

He put his arm around her and kissed her gently, "You shouldn't overwork yourself."

She forced a laugh, "I don't know how not to."

"Then we'll have to work on that," he turned to the massive block of cement in front of them, "and what is all this?"

"An obstacle course! I came up with the basic idea and the teachers helped me iron out the details. They even said if we find it useful, they'd let the other pairs train in it too!" He could tell she was very proud of her work.

"This should be fun then," he replied with a smile. Stretching his hand behind his head, he pulled back on his elbow with the other. If Yaoyorozu created a training obstacle course, it was going to be tough. As he warmed up, she finished her drink and followed suit.

"Let me know when you're ready to start," she told him.

"I should be good, not knowing what you have set up in there is starting to bug me. I'd rather jump right into it."

"Alright. Before we officially begin we have to scan our eyes, hands, and boots. It's part of the course that I personalized, you'll see what I mean later."

"Mm kay."

In turn, they stepped up to a scanner and registered their eyes, a hand print, and the soles of the hero boots. After the computer completed putting their data into its system, a green light lit up above the entrance to the course. Todoroki could feel his blood pumping, it had been a few days since he got any good training in, and this was just what the doctor ordered.