Chapter 12

Ace Valentino

I almost fucked up.

Shit. She doesn't even know the things she does know the things she does to me.

What if she felt like I pressured her? Like that asshole who apparently went off the grid.

I want to fucking kill him. Giving him the worse possible death ever for hurting my Violet.

I'll kill anyone who hurts her. That was my promise to her and I intend to keep it.

He is just in hiding for right now. He's not impossible to find. Even if he is I've been told that I can make the impossible possible.

The ride home was so intense I had to bring the windows down for some fresh air which wasn't the best idea considering the fact that it just blew her scent my way making me more than aware of her presence in my car. She smells so sweet like vanilla and coconut and something else I can't quite pinpoint.

I don't know why I'm so attracted to her. She just came and knock me out of balance the moment she walked into my office that day.

I steal a glance at her noticing her features, she seems like she's sad or mad or maybe both. She's usually glad at masking how she feels. Her stares out the windshield at absolutely nothing completely lost in thought.

She seems to snap back to reality when I pull into the driveway of our house. Unbuckling my seatbelt I turn toward her just as she fumbles with hers but let's out a frustrated noise.

"Amore—

Before I can even finish my sentence her bet finally clicks releasing her. She doesn't even waste another second to bolt out of the car like her ass is on fire.

"Violet wait!" I call out to her only to he ignored as she asks Kay to borrow his bike or car.

His looks at me and raises his hands in surrender noticing my glare. Mouthing a 'sorry' to her then scurries away.

"Can I talk to you. Please." I gently take a hold of her elbow turning her to face me. My heart nearly shatters noticing the unshed tears in her eyes.

"Why are you crying?"

"I'm not crying Ace you are!" She snaps yanking her elbow out of my grip with way more force than needed because I wasn't holding onto the tight.

"What? Im not cry—
I touch my face just to make sure.

She bolts into the house and goes straight to my room. She knows the code for the keypad now so she doesn't need me to open for her.

She picks out clothes that look like to lounge in and sleep and I sigh at the sight of her packing her stuff to go to the guest room.

"The guest rooms are now occupied so you can't sleep there, Violet." I lie. I don't even care that I'm lying to her right now, she's hurting for some reason and I feel like I did something and I need to fix it but I can't do that if she won't tell me what's wrong.

She huffs at my pathetic excuse to get her to stay with me tonight. I feel like I can't go without holding her close to me these days. It's a bit.....scary.

"What's wrong?" I ask taking a seat next to her on the edge of the bed helping her take her shoes off despite her smacking at my hands.

"Nothing. I'm fine." If there's one thing I know is that when a woman says she's fine she's never fine. AT. ALL

"Okay well talk to me like you would talk to your friends." I suggest.

"What did that dumbass bitch do now?!" I huff shaking my head in a female tone.

She digs her teeth into her bottom lip to surpress her smile which only fuels me with encouragement.

Jesus. If any of my men ever saw me like this I would kill them. I'm a mafia boss for fucks sake.

"Ugh, can't stand him! Did he piss you off?" I continue trying my best to keep up my best female voice possible.

This time she snorts hurling over to grab onto her stomach, I just stare at her drowning in the sound of her laughter. If this is what I had to do just hear it over and over again I would.

After finally catching her breath she stares at me a hint of shyness in her eyes.

"Talk to me Amore mio." I take her cheek in palm.

"Do you think I'm disgusting?" She blurts out the question that completely catches me off guard because how can she even think that?

"Of course not bellisima. Why would you think that?" I frown at the thought of her thinking things like these. I thought I was being obvious about how I felt about her? Why is she questioning that?

"When we kissed and you pulled away last minute i thought you remembered... you know what. I was embarrassed cause I was so turned on and then you just... I thought... I'm sorry that was dumb of me I just—

"You're not dumb"

"I wasn't mad at you. I was mad at myself" she sighs dropping her face into the palms of her arms. I notice she does that a lot when she's venting.

I rub my hands up and down my face before saying "I don't think you understand how badly I want you."

"I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing Violet. I get that you're not accustom to letting your guard down. I get you baby, I do but you can't keep things to yourself in times like these. You have to talk to me Violet." I pull her into me hugging her close. She's stiff for a bit but eventually eases into me hugging me back. It pains me to know that she's not used to these types of gestures and scared of them because of the things she's been through.

I pull back and lean down to kiss her cheek then her other one, her forehead, chin, her entire face delaying where I know she wants me to be. Chuckling when she groan impatiently I finally give her what she wants and capture her lips in mine.

"When I take you Amore. I'm going to make sure you're officially mine." I say in a low growl kissing her again with more force so she gets the message.

She keeps me back with just as much agency licking my bottom lip asking for an entrance which I grant her. She moans when I suck on her tongue. Pushing me back onto the bed, she straddles me grinding down on my hard cock.

"We both want you Amore." I wink causing her to giggle.

"Then take me." She whispers hovering over my lips.

"After our date on Friday." I grin.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*NOT EDITED*