Chapter 10

Extra Long chapt 3000 words(not edited)

Don't forget to leave comments.

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
Happy reading :)

______________________

Ace Valentino

I watch as she converse's with Kay easily. Apparently they know each other from their past.

There was a time in his life when Kay hit a rough patch and needed an escape, I allowed it because as much as he annoys the fuck out of me I care about my brother and his mental health. So he asked for a break to just travel and clear his mind, the only thing I told him was that he had to be cautious and always aware of his surroundings. He said that he met her at a bar and tried making a move on her, it was only when he offered to take her back to his place and she saw the limo parked out back she thought he was trying to kidnap her and almost killed him before he had the chance to explain himself. So they basically became best friends after she almost killed him.

He refuses to give me anymore than that. Saying that it's not his story to tell and I understand that completely, I just wish someone would tell me something I'm so confused and lost in this whole situation. At first I thought it was the Russians on our asses now I find out it's not them it's the American mafia? Or maybe both? This is so frustrating.

"Hey." I was so lost in thought I didn't notice Violet standing right infront of me.

"Hi." I reply peering into her eyes. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah um.... I'm good I was jus wondering if we could speak in private maybe your office or something.... You know air out the dirty laundry or whatever the saying is." She let's out a little nervous laugh.

"I know where we can talk." I nod grabbing onto her hand pulling her away from everyone else. I head towards my room unlocking the door then pull her towards the balcony that gives a perfect view of the the trees and mountains, the cool breeze flowing through the air as we take a seat on the couch next to the fire place.

"I'll be right back. You can get comfortable." I tell her noticing her tense posture.

After running into my closet and changing into some grey sweats and a black tee I grab a t-shirt and shorts for her to change into.

"Hey. I brought you some clothes to change into so you can feel more comfortable." I hand them to her feeling proud of my actions when I notice the smile on her face.

"Thank you Ace." She takes them standing up on the tip of her toes and pressing a kiss to my cheek before walking off into the bathroom to change.

Trying to ignore the heat creeping up my neck I make my way back to my closet to grab a blanket 'cause it's a bit cold out there.

By the time I settle back in my seat Violet walks back out in just my t-shirt and the pants in her hand.

By breath gets caught in my throat at the sight of her bare thighs. That heat I jus managed to cool down comes creeping back up my neck at full speed while lil Ace twitches in anticipation thinking he's gonna get some tonight.

Not tonight buddy calm down

"The pants kept falling and I figured the shirt was long enough so I just didn't put the pants back on. Is that okay?" She asks in a soft whisper like she's scared of what I'll say.