Chapter 5

The photos at beginning of the chapters most of the time are her outfits.

——————————————

Violet King

I don't know what the fuck Ace was thinking taking me to his place. He still doesn't know the real me but based on what his brother almost said and what he saw for himself im pretty sure he's very much aware that I can take care of myself. I have been on my own for so long I don't need anybody coming into my life trying to place Superman or some shit.

He just gets me so angry with his handsome face devilish smirk sexy toned body and lord those eyes.

Yeah it gets me mad. Everything about him.

Right now I'm glaring at the fucker who's sleeping peace fully with his face smothered by my tits. I don't even know how he got there.

Last night after we ate and laughed as Ace got scolded by his nana he tried to get me to sleep with him.

No not sex.

I told him I'm not sleeping in the same bed as him and asked Kayden to take me to one of the guest rooms. If he would've just let me go home last night he wouldn't have been upset with me.

But no. He's concerned for my safety.

"You better get your fucking ass up." I poke his cheek and pull his hair and he lets out a groan of annoyance.

"No. I could lay here forever" he nuzzles his head in my tits getting comfy again.

"I'm calling your nana." I threaten and he immediately gets up and glares at me.

"You evil evil woman." He narrows his eyes and I send him a wink.

His gaze trails my body, he curses under his breath fixing himself still staring at my body which I only now realize is fully exposed to his gaze and his white t shirt has now risen all the way up to just below my tits.

I quickly pull the covers back over me and his eyes finally snaps back to meet mine. "I need you to drop me off at my house so I can get clothes and go to work."

"Y-yeah I can do that." He replies a bit in shock

"What's wrong with you?"

"You're beautiful" he blurts then storms out of the room slamming the door mumbling something about 'going fucking insane'

———————————————————

Apparently we have a meeting with one of our most important investors yet. Clearly he's trying to build up his business more after Karen practically ran this branch into the ground. He trusted her and she fucked up. She was to busy boasting about her fucking title instead of trying to live up to it and do her fucking job.

Jackass.

She hates me so much that I only found out about the meeting this morning and our team is supposed to be presenting. Catalina Karen's best friend is part of our team so she's the one who worked on the project.

"Where the fuck is she?" His voice booms throughout the floor.

"What's going on?" I ask noticing the whole team outside the meeting room with a furious boss and a pissed off Aiden.