Chapter 6

Violet King

"Yes Mr Valentino?" I say politely as soon as we enter his office.

"Oh so it's Ace in bed but it's Mr Valentino in public? I see." He nods his head.

"Don't say in bed like we fucked. I went to sleep in the guest room to sleep and you found me and decided that it was okay to get all cuddly with me." I scowl at him.

"You know you should be thanking me Violet."

"Why would I thank you Ace?!"

"I thought about you and make a decision to come keep you company. I also considered your health."

"Really Ace?" I grumble.

"Yes Amore. Really, think about it if I didn't come keep you warm all night you would've froze to death." He grins as I glare at him.

There's a knock at the door and I send a quick thank you to the lord for the interruption.

"Enter." Ace commands.

"I just wanted to reschedule our meeting tomorrow morning too tomorrow afternoon if that's okay with you?" Aaron questions. The moment he walked in his eyes were glued to his phone so he didn't notice my presence till the end of his sentence.

"Miss King was it...?" He draws extending his hand out for a shake

"Violet King." I smirk taking his hand knowing exactly what game he's playing. He knows damn well what my name is.

"Pleasure to meet you again." He mumbles placing a light kiss on my knuckles.

"Pleasure is all mine." I respond

"I bet it is." He mumbles under his breath his gaze sweeping my entire body.

"Maybe I should take you out sometime. See just how much pleasure you-

"Afternoon is good. Get it if my office Aaron." He says coldly giving Aaron a death glare.

"Here Aaron put your number in my phone and we'll keep in touch." I hand him my phone I have on me this time.

"Text me." He winks placing quick kiss on my cheek.

"Ace." He nods but just leaves when he realizes he won't respond.

"May I leave too Mr Valentino?" I turn around to face a very broad chest .

Before I could even blink he grabs my phone and tosses across the room and we both watch as it lands on the ground after crashing into bits and pieces on the wall.

"Ace you have exactly three seconds to explain to me why the fuck—

"You're not going anywhere with him Violet." He sneers at me stalking towards me slowly.

"You don't tell me what to do outside of this building Mr Valentino." I glare.

My back hits the closed door and a rush of a cold sensation rushes through my body.

He comes close and close till I can feel his body hear radiating on mine. He glided the tips of his fingers along the path of my arm and I just know he feels the goosebumps that just rose along my arm.

"Violet..." he whispers bringing his left hand up to my cheek rubbing the pad of his thumb over the kiss Aaron gave me while he wraps his right hand around my waist pulling me towards him.

I'm just stood there trying my best to remember how to breathe because it's suddenly to hot here.

He leans down to whisper in my ear "You're not letting anyone that's not me take you out on a date." He replaces the kiss Aaron gave me with his own.

I stare at him completely shocked at what just happened. Did he just ask me out?

"W-What? It's not a date. He just wants sex and I need to get laid anyway so it's a win win no strings attached." He reassure him even though I don't know why.

"If you need to get laid I'm right here!" His full on mad now and so am I.

"I'm not having sex with you you're my boss."

"When are you going to drop that excuse? Come up with a new one Violet this one is getting old."

"You what Ace? I don't care what you think. I'm going out with Aaron and I'm going to have super hot sex with him. I don't give two fucks about what you think." I shove him away from me, he doesn't budge but I don't care.

"Let another man touch you and see what happens." He whispers deathly cold his eyes dark and his whole body tense.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Not Edited

Rate/10

DONT FORGET TO VOTE BESTIEE⭐️