Chapter 4

Violet King

I relish in the warmth that surrounding my body snuggle a little more into it when I feel a cool breeze blow past me and the sound of a deep chuckle overtakes my hearing.

Bitch who the fuck?

"I must say you're a heavy sleeper Amore" The sound of his voice hits my ears like a fucking truck and I can already feel my blood boiling.

I take in a deep breath before I speak.

"Ace." I call out

"Amore." He responds

"You better be taking me to my house right the fuck now." I glare at him and he smirks down at me.

"Well in my defense bellisima you were asleep and you couldn't tell me the directions to your house. So I took you to mine." He shrugs placing me down.

"Take me home right the fuck now Ace!" I cross my arms in front of my chest and his eyes dart down to my tits.

Fucking men.

"Who's this?" Someone questions.

I turn around and im met with about five men and they're all staring right back at me. I don't think I've ever seen so many pairs of beautiful eyes stare at me all at once before.

Baby Blue eyes, Green eyes, Dark brown eyes, honey brown eyes, Forest green eyes, Grey eyes-

Grey eyes?

"Violet fucking King"

"Kayden fucking Valentino" I laugh as he runs up to me giving me a big Hug spinning me around before placing me back on the ground.

"Where the fuck have you been?" He questions.

"I had to go MIA cause of .....you know" I trail off a bit hoping he got the idea which he did cause he just nods in understanding.

"Why are you at my house though? And why are you with this asshole?" It only now realization dawns on me.

"He's your big brother?" I ask although its pretty obvious at this point.

"Yhup" he states popping the p

"Oh no I'm so sorry you have to deal with that on a daily" I say patting his shoulder and he bursts out laughing.

"Enough with the touching. She was in trouble so I brought her here to keep her safe." Ace informs the guys.

"You do realize Violet is just as horribly dangerous as you right? Do you not know what they call her?" Kayden asks.

"Kay."

"Hm"

"Shut the fuck up. He doesn't need to know anything about me." I glare at him and he raises his hands in surrender.

"What do they-

"ACE ELIJAH VALENTINO!" I hear the voice of an older woman call out loudly and Ace lets out a sigh.