Chapter 3

Violet King

I'm fucked.

I look around and see that it's only Ace and I.

Did the rest leave already?

Perfect timing. Note the sarcasm.

"Leave her out of this. She doesn't know about anything that's going on." Ace says to the guy.

"Really... she is a real beauty though. To bad she's a witness..." he uses the gun pressing it to my nipple. She now if it was someone else and I wasn't currently in this situation I would actually be turned on. But right now? This man is making my pussy drier than the Sahara desert.

Counting the number of men in the room there's about five of us in total. Three of them being with that guy.

"I think I'll have my way with her" he smirks as I glare at him.

"Don't look at me like that princess. I promise to make you feel good."

"N-no" I stutter holding back my sobs but I feel my eyes well up with tears.

I hear Ace let out a few curses under his breath.

He leans in a places a soft kiss on my cheek and I take that as my cue.

My hands fly up to his throat squeezing it tightly and I ran my knee in his dick as he gasps for air.

I smash his head on the wall next to the bathroom door watching as he falls unconscious then pulling the trigger of his own gun killing him.

"BOSS!" One of the guys yell charging towards me.

Pulling out the dagger I stole from the guy, I blindly launch it aiming for his throat hoping I don't miss as I make my way over to Ace. I usually don't.

"WE NEED BACKUP I REPEAT WE NEED BACKUP!" The third guy screams into the walkie talkie. Fuck I forgot about him.

I finally untie Ace and he reaches for his gun shooting him straight in the head.

His body drop down to the floor with a loud thud and I let out a sigh of relief.

Shit. Ace.

I look at him to see he's already looking at me glaring.

"Who are you Violet King?" He says.

"I am.... leaving" I rush out of his office running down the steps to get my stuff. By the time I make it to my desk I'm out of breath.

"You're not leaving" Ace states suddenly behind me.

"Jesus fuck...... how did you get here so quickly?"

"......and yes I am going home. I don't want to get involved in this mess anymore than I already am." I say just as I'm done packing up my stuff.

Ignoring him following me like a lost puppy. I make it outside to my jeep stepping over all the dead bodies of the guards.

"They'll come after you!" He shouts grabbing my arm. The fuck?

"First of all fuck no!.." I begin yanking my arm out of his hold ".... You don't grab me Ace ever and as you can see I can take care of myself I don't want or need your protection. You don't need to worry about me!" I turn to walk to my jeep.

I freeze when I see my tires slashed and hear a chuckle behind me.

"Looks like they thought your jeep was mine tesoro." He laughs.

"You think this shit is funny Ace?" I glare at him.

"I like the way you say my name I can't help but imagine how amazing it would sound hearing you scream it." He smiles at me looking me straight in my eyes.

Is this man serious?

"Really? You choose now of all times to think with your dick?" I ask and he nods.

I walk up to him a swat his chest with my bag right as a black van pulls up. Swiftly I grab Ace's gun and click the safety off.

"Relax tesoro" he whispers in my ear from behind me extending his hand to lower the gun placing a hot kiss on my neck while I stifle a moan.

That felt way nicer than necessary.

Coming back to my senses I shoot away from him and hand him back his gun after clicking the safety back on and he smirks down at me.

I hear the boys from before rowdy voices before I see them.

"BOSS" they say in unison again.

"Hey." The guy from earlier greets me.

"Hi." I smile back at him.

"Are you oka-

"She's fine and we're leaving" Ace makes a move to grab my hand again but I raise my eyebrow at him daring him to do it again but he raises his hand in surrender.

"Would you be nice to....." I trail off not really knowing his name.

"What's your name?"

"Daniel." He states

"Right. Would you be nice to Daniel here." I say to Ace who shakes his head.

"No."

"Okay well now that's that we should get going and since my jeep isn't looking to good you're going to drop me home." I tell him making sure to emphasize on the word home.

"Ok."

"Great. Bye Daniel" I say sweetly.

"Bye Violet" he says back a bit shyly. I see his eyes widen a fraction before he looks down at his feet and the other guys chuckle at him patting his back leading him inside.

I turn around and glare at Ace but he's so busy glaring at Daniel he doesn't even notice me looking at him.

"ACE!" I shout. His head whips in my direction and he looks down at me with a boyish grin.

"Don't look at me like that. Let's go"

"Sorry Amore."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

How's the book so far?

Rate/10

DONT FORGET TO VOTE BESTIEE ⭐️