"a busy guy." i say while laughing. "mhm" he laughs.

"what did you do today?" he asks. "nothing at all, i had a boring ass day, cleaned my apartment, and then sat on my couch all day." i laugh.

he shrugs "i like those kinda days better then busy days, i like to relax" he says. "that we can agree on." i nod.

he was about to say something but gets interrupted my mads yelling "i cut the cake everyone come grab some!!" she yells.

me and drew separate to go cake some came.

after everyone eats, we get in to cabs, and drive to the bar, all meeting outside of it before going in.

we all start drinking and just having a good time.

me and fiona sat down at a booth with margaritas. she looked really gorgeous.

i could admit maybe i was jealous of her.. i mean she was so beautiful, and she filmed so many.. sexual scenes with drew, that i wished i could be the one doing.

i play kiaras sister in outer banks, who is a kook, had a little thing with kelce and rafes admitted to liking her, but then he got a girlfriend, sofia, and i had a secret thing going on with jj, which no one knows about because well, im a kook, he is a pogue, and my sister, kiara likes him so it would be a mess.

"hows your drink?" she asks. "pretty good, yours?" i ask. "good." she says. "wanna switch?" i asks. "yeah sure." she laughs as we switch cups.

after awhile of sitting at the booth and sipping on the margarita i go up to jd. "wanna dance with me?" i ask.

"im waiting for rudy, i have his drink, but you can wait with me." he says. "yeah ill pass" i say jokingly as i walk away.

i find austin sipping on his drink, and i take it out of his hands and sip on it myself.

"hey!!" he whines. making me burst out laughing. "its not even funny." he says as he starts laughing.

i give him back his drink, "whatchya doing all alone?" i say.

he shrugs. "just standing." he says. "where is everyone?" i ask.

"i think rudy and jd were over there, maddie and mariah were dancing, other maddie and chase were dancing, laci just went over to you and fiona but you left before she got there and drew- i dont know where drew is." he says.

"what do you mean you dont know did he disappear?" i ask. "well he was just drinking a couple minutes ago but i dont see him right now" he says. "oh" i say blankly before walking away.

i look around the bar in hopes to find drew but i dont see him anywhere.

i finally decide to check outside and there he was, smoking a cigarette.

"what are you doing all alone birthday boy" i question. he shrugs. he offers me his cigarette but i shake my head no.

" i came to look for you, you scared me i thought you went home or something" i say. "you could of texted, silly" he says. "forgot about that" i giggle.

"you're goofy when you're drunk" he says. "im not even drunk yet" i say.

"yeah you are" he says. "and how would you know?" i say teasingly as i cross my arms over my chest.