~11~

[comments are always very welcome!]

|-|

I didn't head straight home. I didn't have the will to face Yeosang just yet, and I knew he'd be home before I knew it. So, I went for a walk around my unknown new town.

Eventually, I found myself in a small park. Children ran, and shrieked, I've never loved kids, but I couldn't help but smile at the absolute joy they felt.

That's one thing I did envy about children. They only felt one emotion at a time for the most part. They weren't as confused as adults.

And that's what's terrifying.

Even me, I know it's a problem. But I can't even bring myself to aplogize to my roommate.

Adults are stupid. End of story.

It was still warm out, the beginning of the end of summer finally slipping in. The leaves would change soon, and I looked forward to it. I looked forward to seeing a change. I neeeded a change.

I felt stuck on loop. Living the same day, over, and over, and over...
I didn't know how to get out.

I thought college would fix it.

It hasn't.

I lied down in the grass, still slightly damp from the rain earlier this day. Not that I minded.

I thought over exactly how to aplogize to Yeosang. It wasn't a big deal. His emotions were obviously fragile, and we're hurt. Not my entente. But Wooyoung was right. I should aplogize. But now it's gone in so long. I've let him sit in knowing I obviously didn't care about his feelings, which isn't totally wrong. But I did feel bad.

I walked home finally, a solid plan constructed in my mind. I walked in the door, Wooyoung and Yeosang we're laid on the couch together. Upon me entering, both their eyes glanced to me. Both choosing to ignore me.

I sigh.
"Yeosang, I think I owe you an apology, I guess."
I wince at my own wording. I guess. That wasn't part of the plan.
Yeosang blinked at me.
"For slamming me against a wall?x
He asked, bluntly.
"Well, i- yeah."
I respond.
"Mhm. I'm more annoyed you avoided me, when I was actually just worried about you, you dumbass. I didn't particularly want an apology. I was just hurt that you randomly ran from me when I wanted to help."
Yeosang said, sitting up away from Wooyoung's body (much to his small protest).
"We just met. Why were you worried?"
I ask.
"You live with me, one. Two. I worry about everyone."
Yeosang shrugs.

That simple. It was that simple.
He wasn't even actually upset. I blew it out of proportion.
Including what Wooyoung had told me. He hadn't even made it sound too important. My own mind has done that. Wooyoung just wanted me to aplogize.

I would too if my partner was thrown against a wall by an essentially a stranger.

"Thank s for worrying, then, Yeosang."
I say. I was genuinely greatful for his kindness.
"You're welcome. Just please don't throw me into a wall ever again."
Yeosang answers with a sweet smile. Snuggling himself back into Wooyoung

Cute.

I finally made it to my room, glad that conversation didn't go too poorly.

The thought of Jisung came into my mind, and... Seonghwa? I wondered what they would think of one another.

They were so different.
But they have one thing in common.

They called me out on my shit. Seonghwa maybe even more so then Jisung.

I wondered if they would like each other. Jisung was easy to get along with. Seonghwa on the other hand, I'm not so sure yet.

A/N

Next chapter will be longer. Sorry!