~4~

[comments are always very welcome!]

|~|

I'm gonna have to go to the dinning hall. I'm never gonna avoid it the entire year. What would I even do. Eat instant ramen every day, for every meal? I mean. I could. But I shouldn't.

As I step into the lobby a girl waves me over.
"Wanna join us for a little... Icebreaker conversation"

There was enough hesitation in her voice to make me question exactly what kind of "icebreaker" this would be. But I agreed. I had to. This is a new me. I have to somehow meet people.

Inside the room sat fifty plus people. Great. On a table sat bananas, mints, and pingpong balls?
Odd. But I continue with what I'm doing. I pick up a banana and peel it. Sitting down in the corner of the room.

I hear snickering as I bit into it, but choose to ignore it. I don't have time to be being made fun of in college.

"I- I don't think those are for eating."
Someone whispers beside me. I turn to the voice and am met with a sharp featured boy, way closer to my face then I expected. Red highlights burn through his hair, and his eyes lightened by contacts.

I feel my breath slightly hitch at the closeness of such a gorgeous human. But I play it cool. At least to the best of my ability.
"What do you mean?"

The boy points to a small group of people. One of which was currently rolling a... Condom- a condom onto a banana.

What in the holy hell have I gotten myself into. Yeah. Those aren't mint packages. And the bananas definitely aren't for consumption. Wonderful.

The boy next to be laughs.
"Well. Free snack at least! Plus. You won't be getting any girls pregnant this year."
He stated gleefully, taking the banana out of my hands, before biting it. This man just stole my fruit, and didn't even react. Not that I was going to finish, for some reason now knowing what they were for now made me feel sick

"Oh. I wasn't going to be getting girls pregnant anyway. I'm like, extremely gay."
I answer, suddenly realizing how closely I'm watching this stranger eat this banana.

He hums.
"Me too. My friend drug me in here. I'm San by the way. Choi San."

"I'm Park Seonghwa."
I smiled.

"Well, Seonghwa, it's nice to meet you! You know. There's a party tonight? You should come. I'll bring you as my plus one."

We watch a girl cram more then then pingpong balls into a condom. "If he ever says he's too big, you know it's bullshit."

Accurate.

"You in?"
San asks. And I quickly nod. This is my chance. This is a new Seonghwa. A Seonghwa that goes to parties. Maybe a particular someone, that he's way too afraid to talk to but might as well give it a try, will be there.

Back in my dorm room, after an awkward lunch meal hall experience, I was beginning to wonder if I had made a bad choice, agreeing, to a party? What the fuck was I thinking. Yeah. I'm making great choices.

Maybe I should ask my mom about it? No. I'm not gonna do that. That's not who I want to be. I need to let go a little.

I need to suck it up, and simply go to the damn party. I can leave if it's bad, or weird. I don't have to stay.

Plus, maybe I might have some fun. In... Any way that might be.

Fuck it.

Sorry for the short chapter. Next one will be longer.