Los primos 💥

Mulai dari awal

I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw everyone staring at me. "We totally can if you're not comfortable with it" said Amanda. I just looked at them confused "not comfortable with what?" Nani looked at me "if you're not comfortable with these being in the house we can get rid of them." I just shook my head "no it's fine with me, I really don't care." Nani smiled a bit "ok, if you're fine with it then we'll just keep them in the cupboard for now."

"Don't you guys have school tomorrow?" Asked Jesse. We all looked at the time. It was 2am. We settled into the different rooms. Junior and Levi shared the bed in the guest room. Amanda and Jesse slept in the two beds in the other room. That left me and Nani to share a room.

I sat on the bed while Nani used the bathroom. She wasn't comfortable with this, she hadn't told me she was comfortable with this. I was drowning in my own over thinking when I felt the mattress sink next to me. I heard her exhale "Hey I promise no one will be mad if you ask us to get rid of them" she said, "if they make you uncomfortable-" I cut her off "are you uncomfortable?" She looked at me with confusion, "of course not I've gotten high plenty of times. I'm asking you" I looked back at her and took her hands in mine. "I'm not talking about the edibles, I'm fine with them. But you had said before you didn't want to sleep on the same bed. I can switch spots with Amanda-" I was interrupted by her soft lips on mine.

It was definitely not the first time we'd done this. Since we started dating it became part of a routine. That still didn't change the fact that my blood pumped 10x faster or that my hands trembled a little in hers. I chased her lips when she pulled away making her giggle. "I'm comfortable now. Stop worrying so much about me." With that she laid down pulling my arm making me fall next to her. She put the covers over us and pulled me close. Her warmth relaxed me, her fingers in my hair and acrylics grazing my scalp pulled me into a deep sleep next to the girl that I loved.

Nani's POV

The ray of sunshine that hit my face through the window woke me up. I felt the weight of Riki's head on my chest and his legs wrapped around mine. As much as it pained me to wake him from his slumber , we had to get ready for school. "Riki" I whispered trying not to wake up my cousins. "Riki wake up, it's time for school." His face scrunched up as his lips formed an adorable pout. I couldn't help but smile. I managed to untangle our limbs and grabbed his arm as I pulled him up. He fought back ,but eventually when I puckered my lips offering a kiss, he sat up and I finally got him out of bed.

"I'll go shower in my bathroom and you shower here, okay?" He nodded with his eyes half closed. I went into the room where Junior and Levi slept peacefully. I grabbed a towel, underwear and a bra. I took a quick (for me at least) 20 minute shower. I opened the window to let out the steam and dried myself off.

I exited the bathroom in my underwear and bra with a towel on my head. Me and my cousins were always super close so me walking around half naked wasn't new. Also they were asleep, they didn't give a shit. I got my uniform out and ironed it. During all of this Levi woke up. He saw me and said "you better not be walking around like that in front of Riki." I rolled my eyes, "I don't" he laid back down "okay just making sure, I'm not ready to be an uncle" I stared at him in disbelief, "JESSE IS RIGHT THERE!" I pointed out. "Then I'm not ready to be an uncle, again" I grabbed the towel on my head and started hitting him with it. Ow, stop, I'm being abused, that's cold. Eventually I decided to spare his life and got dressed in my uniform.

I went into Riki's room to see him dressed in his uniform struggling to brush his hair down. He looked at me with a frustrated pout. "Can you help me?" I nodded with a smile, " let me do my makeup and hair first." He followed me to the bathroom. I gelled my hair and brushed it back into a low bun. I left a few curls out so that I didn't look like an egg. I did my skin care and put on my concealer. Riki sat on the toilet seat while he watched me with a look of concentration. I put on an orange blush and made a small eyeliner wing. I put glitter in my inner corner and under my eyes. I finished up by putting a pink tint over my lips and a red tint in the middle of them.

"Okay come here" I said plugging in the flat iron. He sat on a stool that put him at the same level as me. I put heat protectant spray and brushed it through his hair while I waited for the iron to heat up. I started straightening his hair and allowed a few strands to fall over his face. Once I finished I squished him face "oh you're so handsome" I said in a baby voice while I pecked the pout formed by me squishing his cheeks. I let go of his blushed stained face "let's go eat breakfast."

We walked downstairs to see Amanda cooking. She was frying some tortillas and eggs. "How spicy does he eat?" She asked. "Not as much as us" I said "especially not in the morning." She nodded "I thought so, his salsa is basically just tomato sauce." I helped her finish up the food and put it into plates. Me, Amanda Levi and junior got the spicy salsa. Isabella and Riki got the less spicy one. Jesse got half and half, I mean he is half white.

Riki ate so fast I thought he was gonna choke. So did my male cousins and Jesse. We looked at them in disgust but also slightly impressed. "They're really gonna get along." We nodded at Amanda's words. We finished cleaning and washing the dishes. Riki tried to help as usual but Amanda was too fast. "What was that? it was so good." Riki said. "Chilaquiles" I said "if you like them that much, I'll make them for you." He nodded in excitement "yes please"

We grabbed our bags after Junior offered to drive us to school. Riki sat in the front with him while me and Bella sat in the back. "You should throw a party." Junior said out of nowhere. "Why?" I asked. "For fun" he answered "we always through back to school parties back home." I looked at Riki "do they have parties like that in Korea." He nodded "Sometimes, but not as big as the ones in Mexico im assuming." Junior looked back at me with a smirk, "see just throw the party and have some fun. You can get to know your classmates better." I rolled my eyes "the girls hate me because of Mr. Nishimura over here." Junior laughed which received him a glare from me. "So invite them to make them jealous, I know how petty you are." Hmm not a bad idea. "Okay so party on Saturday?" I asked. Riki and Bella nodded. "YES THATS MY BOY" Junior said dapping Riki up. "JUNIOR EYES ON THE ROAD" I screamed. We all laughed. Honestly a party is exactly what I needed.

----------------------------------------------------

We got a fun chapter coming up 😆 I hope you're enjoying the story. Don't be afraid to comment, I don't bite.

Also I went to the blackpink LA day 1 concert and I think I love Jennie even more now!