Arriving In Melboune

I closed my eyes and whispered, repeating 'this is not happening, this is a dream". "Relax honey, it's not like we've moved across the world, we just moved to Melbourne" mum said with no sympathy. I ignored her and continued to unpack my bags. She didn't understand what is was like leaving all my friends, my school and my life behind. I had lived in the Coast all my life, I didn't know anything different from the blue skies and green grass. I looked out my window and looked up at the grey clouds looming in the Melbourne sky. 'Why' I screamed in my head, why did my dad have to get that promotion, I held back the tears and decided I should make the most of it. This was my new life and I was going to have to get used to it whether I liked it or not.

I took a quick shower and put on my blue high wasted shorts with a plain white top. I ran down stairs, trying to tie my blue converse up at the same time. I ran out the door leaving my mum a note

Hey mum, Going for a walk, need to clear my head, Love Lisa :)

I took one last glance at the cold gloomy sky and started to walk towards a nearby park I had spotted. "Stop throwing up Beau, you're disgusting" I looked up as I heard a boy screaming. I glared at a group of 5 teenage boys, they were sculling slurpies and yelling 'Brain freeze'. Until one finally saw me "Hi beautiful" he yelled adjusting his snapback. They all turned my way. "Hi" I replied looking at one in particular. He had brown hair and was wearing a beanie, I turned and realized that he was a twin; his twin was playing with his lip piercing. "What are you guys doing" I asked looking at their camera. "We're doing this thing called daresundays" the tallest one responded. "Oh crap, I got to throw up" the one wearing the snapback yelled. "Oh no not again" they all responded. I froze and suddenly I looked down at my shoes and they were covered in the remains of a slurpee. "Omg I'm sorry" he yelled. I rolled my eyes and walked away in disgust 'Hope I never see those idiots again" I muttered.

*******

"Mum please no, I don't want to go to greet the neighbours please you can't force me" I yelled. "All you have to do is bring this cake over and say hello" she replied. I let out a big sigh and picked up the cake. I decided to go to the house on the left first because it looked less intense. I knocked for 5 minutes before someone opened the door. I let out a gasp as I realized it was the 5 boys from the park. 'Oh crap' I muttered. "Are you stalking us" one yelled. "No, I don't stalk people especially people who puke on me, my mum told me to say hi to my new neighbours, I just moved here" I replied greasing them. "Oh well, welcome to the neighbourhood and sorry for puking on you" the one with the snapback replied. "Thanks" I said turning. "Wait, before you go" he began to introduce me to everyone. I stared at Jai; he was definitely the most intriguing of the group. "Are you going to tell us your name?" James replied laughing. "Oh yeah, I'm Lisa. I turned and headed back to my house, my first day in Melbourne had been the weirdest day of my life.

A.N

Thanks for reading!!! More chapters to come soon!!!!