Awkward Encounters

Lisa's POV

"Hurry up, everyone in the car" screamed Beau. I headed to the car as Jai grabbed my hand and pushed me against the wall. "Jai, we have to go" I giggled. "Yeah in a minute" he said kissing my neck gently. "Get in the car" Luke said dragging Jai from his black hoodie. I laughed and followed them to the car. It was our first time going back to the beach all together since what had happen to Linda, everyone was on edge. We arrived at the beach and decided to split up and look for clues.

Linda's POV
Luke grabbed my hand as we walked towards the shops on the bay. I hesitated and then held his hand tight and smiled at him. I slowly sat on a nearby bench as I felt lightheaded. "Luke, can you get me some water" I said feeling faint. "Yeah, I'll be back in a sec" he said kissing my cheek and running off. I sat there feeling dizzier by the minute until I saw a light shining in a nearby shop. I stared at the light as if I was hypnotized. I suddenly felt better and started to race towards the light. I stepped into the store and slowly walked around. I felt as if someone was watching my every step. I turned my head to see a clear aisle. I turned back and Angela stood right in front of me. I jumped back in fright. I hadn't seen her since she broke up with Jai. What was she doing here? I pretty sure she and Jai had broken up on good terms but it was still awkward to see her. "Hi Angela" I said awkwardly. "Hi Linda, how have you been?" she said smiling. The smile on her face couldn't get any bigger. "Um good, you?" I said slightly smiling. "I am amazing, there is just so much good stuff happening to me" she replied grinning. I smiled back at her fakeness. "Well um ok well I got to go, it was nice seeing you though" I said walking away politely. I walked out of the shop to see Luke in complete panic. "Where were you? Are you crazy? You nearly gave me a heart attack "he yelled. I looked around to see Angela smirking. "Can you quiet your voice, I just went to the shops for a minute" I whispered back. "I'm sorry; it's just since what happen I just feel like it's my job to keep you safe" he replied. I smiled at him and kissing him gently "I love you" I whispered.

Nikki's POV

"This is useless, we're not going to find anything" whined Beau. "Beau, we have to try, we have to, for Linda" I replied. "Yeah you're right but we could always search later" he said grinning at me. "No, don't Beau, don't look at me like that" I laughed. He leaned in and softly kissed me, "Okay maybe we can take a small break" I giggled.

A.N

Hey guys,

I am so sorry that I haven't been updating, I know I promised I would be updating more frequently. I know exactly how I will be ending the story the hard part is writing it. I'll try my best!

Thank-you to all readers