That was Then, This is Now

Lisa's POV

It had been an hour since Nikki's fight with Beau. Nikki was really upset so we had decided to stay at mine, we were watching a movie, Jai was texting me throughout it.

Come over I want to be with you!!

Sorry but the girls need me right now :(

All I can think about it you and how I want to...

:) Xoxoxo

I smiled and threw my phone on the couch. Suddenly we heard a knock at the door, I got up hoping in was Jai. I opened it to see Beau standing in the doorway. "Can I please see her?" he said looking very emotional. "Yeah sure, I'll go get her" I whispered. I ran to the girls and said "Nikki, he's here, he wants to talk". She hesitated before she got up and walked to the front door. "Hi," whispered Beau. "Hi" replied Nikki. "I'm so sorry for what I said, I didn't mean it" Beau started. Before he could say anything else Nikki kissed him, she put her hand around his shoulders and kissed him passionately. "I missed you and I'm sick of talking" she quickly said as she pulled away. "I missed you too" he said as he lifted her up and continually kissed her.

"Ok, guys get a room" me, Mariah and Linda said at once. They pulled apart and we all walked back to the boy's house. I ran through the door and jumped on Jai. I turned to see Luke smiling at me. I hugged him tight and then suddenly, I got a text from an unknown number.

Enjoying yourself, SLUT!

I hid my phone; I didn't want Jai to know, he had already made a big deal out of wanting to protect me. What do I do? Do I reply? I decided not to, I didn't want to add fuel to the fire. A few minutes later I got another text.

You're not good enough for Jai, you piece of crap.

Break it off or I'll show him who you really are!

I turned to Jai, staring into his beautiful eyes. Was it true? Was I not good enough for him? I started to have bad thoughts. Maybe I wasn't good enough. How could only three texts make me feel like nothing? Like I was a shadow walking on this earth. "I'm going outside for a minute, I need some air" I whispered into his ear. I slowly got up and walked outside. I took a deep breath, it couldn't start again, I promised myself I would never do that again. That part of my life ended in the Gold Coast. I stared down at my wrists the scars were less noticeable now; it had been a two years. I remember the feeling of the blood dripping out of my wrist. It was like for that moment in time no one could hurt me because I was already hurting myself. I walked down the street when I ran into Ebony. "Hi, Ebony" I greeted. "Hey, Lisa, what are you doing walking down random streets?" she asked looking concerned. "It's not random, I live there and Jai lives next door" I said pointing to the two houses. "Oh cool, I live across the street" she said pointing to her house. "Do you want to come over we're all hanging out?" I asked being polite. "Yeah that sounds cool" she said as we started to walk back into the house. "Hi everyone this is Ebony" I said introducing her.

Ebony's POV

I was frozen, I stared into James eye. He was gorgeous. I had, had a crush on him for like forever; he was the nicest guy I had ever met. I heard a noise, II looked through my bag, I picked up my phone, I had got another message.

I think it's time for another message but remember if you don't do it, you'll pay!!

"Um I need to use the bathroom" I said asking Lisa. She pointed to the direction and I slowly walked there feeling guilty for what I had to do.

Lisa's POV

I was really happy that Ebony was here. I had noticed that James felt a little left out because all the boys had girlfriends and he didn't but it looked like he really liked her. I was happy for him. I looked down at my phone another message. Should I read it? I was stronger now and a few texts wasn't going to do anything. I read it unprepared for what I was going to read.

Wow, you must think I'm joking! Last chance to break it off or Jai will find out about your little slice and dice.

I felt my eyes start to water. How did they know? I glared at Nikki, Linda and Mariah; they could tell something was up. I walked outside and they followed me. "What's wrong" they said looking worried. I told them about how I had been getting these texts. I didn't want to show them the messages because then they would know and my old life. "You have to tell Jai" Mariah whispered. "I can't he'll go crazy, I'll deal with it" I responded. They looked worried "remember if you ever need anything we're here" added Nikki and Linda. We walked back inside; Ebony was sitting back on the couch next to James.

***********

We watched a bunch of movies and told stories all night. It had been a really good night. "Well, I better go, thanks for having me over" Ebony said as she grabbed her bag and walked out the door. I noticed she had left her phone on the kitchen table. I picked it up and went to run after her when I saw a message

Hurry up and text her or I'll make your life H... E... L... L

I quickly went through her phone to see, what I didn't want to. She had been the person texting me. I felt anger come inside of me but then I scrolled down and saw a photo someone had sent her. It said Better text her or I'll show everyone the ugly, pimple freak you are. It showed a photo of her in Primary school, she was covered in pimples. I felt sympathetic, someone was forcing her to do this to me and I was going to find out who is was and make sure they know what kind of person they are.