Is This The Real You?

I was so happy, it was Friday! Linda and Nikki were coming over in an hour. I put on a flowery black skirt with a black long sleeve.  I raced downstairs, I had to talk to Jai. I ran to his front door and knocked. A blond girl opened the door. She was wearing one on Jai's shirts and a pair of shorts. "Jai, babe someone's at the door" she yelled. He walked to the door gasping when he saw me "I can expl" he started. But I cut him off "Oh sorry, I have the wrong house, I was looking for my friend but I found a pig instead" I said running back to my house.  I ran up to my room, for some reason I didn't feel like crying, I guess I had learnt from what happened with Nikki and Linda that I have to give a person a chance to explain. I guess I shouldn't have called him a pig but it slipped out. I heard the doorbell, I ran downstairs, it was Nikki and Linda, "you're early" I said smiling. "Yeah sorry we were just really excited" replied Nikki. "We need to talk" I quickly said. I told them all about what had just happened and asked them what I should do. "Omg, you act like nothing happened and zone him out" Linda answered. "The boys invited us over so we'll still go and show him whose boss" added Nikki. We quickly walked over to the boy's house. Thankfully Beau answered the door. "Hey girls" he smiled. We walked in and took a seat "Hey Lisa, can I talk to you in my room" asked Jai. I followed him into his room. "What's up" I asked. "Well I just wanted to talk about" I interrupted him "You don't need to explain we're not dating, I don't know what got into me, I guess I just came over here to tell you how I felt but clearly, you don't feel the same way and that's cool, I'm happy for you." I said walking out of the room. He grabbed my hand, "but she didn't mean anything , I just was angry because I wanted to be with you" He stated. I felt tears coming, I couldn't believe that there wasn't any explanation, that it was true "I just don't know what to say to you Jai, it's not the same and it never will be" I cried. I ran out and joined Nikki and Lidia.

Jai's POV

What did I do? How could I do that, I just got drunk and just started thinking about how much I loved her. Did I just say love? What's happening to me? The first real girl I care about and I've ruined it. She'd never look at me the same. 

Lisa POV

We watched a lot of movies and it was starting to get late, I tried to avoid eye contact with Jai the whole night but it was hard not looking in those gorgeous eyes of his. "Well we better get going" I said standing up. "Why don't you sleep over, our mums out of town?" asked Beau. I hesitated  before responding "well my mum is in LA, so yeah why not?" I responded. "What! How could you not tell us your mum was in LA?" yelled Nikki. "She been gone all week, I'm eighteen now so she lets me stay home alone when her and dad need some time together" I responded. "Where do you guys want to sleep?" asked James. "Well Nikki can sleep in my room?" quickly responded Beau. "Linda's in my room" added Luke looking at me. "Um well I'll sleep on the couch" I said embarrassed. "You can sleep in my room if you want" offered Jai. "I'd rather the couch at least I know it's clean"  I responded feeling bad afterwards. Luke handed me a couple of blankets and set up the couch for me.  Everyone had already gone to bed "Goodnight" I smiled at Luke. He looked at me blankly. "Luke, I just wanted to say I'm sorry about that night" I added. He turned "Don't stress, I'm good" he responded. He stood there for a few seconds staring at me "Well, Goodnight" he finally said. He hugged me tight and then walked upstairs. I sat there for a few minutes  thinking things over. I smiled and went to bed.

Daniels POV

I woke up hugging Mariah. She was beautiful. I had to do it, I had to ask her to be my girlfriend. I quietly snuck out and made her breakfast in bed. I brought it to her and she woke up. How was it possible that she looked so beautiful just waking up. "Hi babe, what's up" whispered Mariah. "Just some breakfast in bed" I responded. She sat up "What the special occasion?" she asked laughing. "You" I said looking at her smiling. I grabbed her hand and stared into her beautiful brown eyes and said "Do you want to be my girlfriend". " What really" Mariah choked. "Yes" she said jumping up. I leaned in and kissed her she was the most amazing person I had ever met and now she was mine.