Chapter 36

central Park.

    Surrounded by adults and children, the two big men, Si Huaixi and Pei Zhaozhou, stood abruptly, a little embarrassed.

    Si Huaixi was the first to break the deadlock, looking into the distance with erratic eyes, and said, "Haha, the air here is really fresh, right, Brother Pei."

    Pei Zhaozhou: "...Well, it's really good." The

    atmosphere fell into another embarrassment.     Si Huaixi

    racked his brains to think about the topic. Seeing the children flying kites nearby, he blurted out, "The children are so cute, right?"

Is a very boring person.

    Pei Zhaozhou's eyes were as soft as honey. Looking at the children playing in the distance, he seemed to think of something. He smiled softly and said, "It's very cute."

    Si Huaixi paused and asked, "Brother Pei, do you like children?"

    Pei Zhaozhou : "I like it."

    I like it very much, otherwise he wouldn't be so sad and depressed when he found out that he lost his fertility, and when he learned that he was pregnant with 'Xiao Huangdou', he was so pleasantly surprised that he wanted to leave 'Xiao Huangdou' desperately. .

    Si Huaixi slowly looked at the group of laughing children flying kites, smiled and said, "I like

    it too." So suddenly, Pei Zhaozhou's dull mood these days was bright and cheerful, and he felt happy.

    The originally awkward atmosphere turned into a soft and friendly summer breeze, and the afterglow of the sun shone on Pei Zhaozhou's body, which made him feel a little lazy and tired.

    But Pei Zhaozhou couldn't help but look forward to it and asked Si Huaixi, "Then do you like boys or girls, Alpha, Beta or Omega?"

    "I like all of them, but I still look forward to having a cute and cute daughter in a small skirt. She smiled sweetly at us every day, worked hard every day and wanted to leave all the best things to her, so that she could grow up happily and carefree."

    Hearing this, Pei Zhaozhou suddenly felt a surge of hope in his heart.

    I want to prepare the new clothes for 'Little Soybean', and the clothes for boys and girls are also prepared, but it has only been two months, so I am still too anxious, but the supplies can be prepared first.

    "If it were a boy..."

    Si Huaixi frowned subtly, remembering that even the little boys who were still very naughty in the end times would not be able to scare them if they were naughty and thrown into the zombie group.

    Because he is the youngest high-level psychic power user in the base, as the main force for the base to resist several waves of zombies, as the hero of the base, the little boys adore him so much that he occasionally returns to the base and is surrounded by He hugged his thighs and wanted him to take them out to fight zombies.

    Si Huaixi was so entangled several times that he ran away when he saw them.

    "...A boy would be healthy and lively."

    Pei Zhaozhou: "?"

    Why are the requirements for boys so low, if 'Little Soybean' is a boy, then he will use all the mecha models in his collection as toys. The queen and he became the proud mecha pilot of the Empire.

    Si Huaixi suddenly thought of ABO's worldview, and added with firm eyes: "Anyway, whether it's a boy or a girl, it's good to be Beta." Pei     Zhaozhou