Chapter 86

He... had a dream of Brother Pei coming back, desperate to keep him, wishing to swallow him.

    Si Huaixi opened his eyes, holding a warm and delicate body in his arms. Brother Pei's profile was tired and asleep, the corners of his eyes were flushed with water, and the red and slightly swollen thin lips were open and closed...

    Si Huaixi Immediately stunned, after the hangover, the mushy brain is still awake, feeling the warm body temperature in his arms, and his heart is shocked and overwhelmed.

    There is also a kind of hesitant reluctance to wake up from sleep.

    If it was really a dream, then he hoped that Brother Pei could take him with him.

    Si Huaixi carefully supported her body, leaned down like she was kissing a fragile foam, her eyes were deep and nostalgic, and she gently kissed Pei Zhaozhou's forehead. Under the sea-blue eyes was a gleam of longing water.

    The figure under him seemed to have been awakened by a kiss. Before waking up, he struggled to frown, his eyelashes trembling slightly and he was about to wake up at any time.

    Suddenly Si Huaixi panicked. For a while, he didn't know if he should wake up from this dream, or just fall asleep all the time...

    In the uneasy deep blue sea, the first awakening was greeted with a warm glow of amber platinum. Light.

    Pei Zhaozhou's platinum-colored eyes flashed a hint of shame and anger, thinking that he was kissed frantically by Si Huaixi before he said a few words last night, and he didn't fall asleep until the sky lit up. Now, the touch on his body has not disappeared, the kiss like being eaten by Si Huaixi makes his heart tremble even now.

    Pei Zhaozhou pursed his lips and looked at Si Huaixi's stunned navy blue eyes, but suddenly smiled, with light in his eyes, he took the initiative to grab Si Huaixi's shoulders, pulled him strongly, and gave him a Good morning kiss.

    "Morning." Pei Zhaozhou's lips were lingering, his voice was hoarse and sexy, his eyelashes brushed slightly across Si Huaixi's cheeks, and he said in a low voice, "Finally... I got you back."

    Si Huaixi was stunned by the kiss. After dozens of seconds, he didn't respond. His blank brain only thought that Brother Pei in the dream would still be so sexy and active.

    While Si Huaixi was still dumbfounded, Pei Zhaozhou got out of bed, and when the sheets fell from him, he could see how intense yesterday's situation was. The restored body was originally symmetrical and fair, like a polished moonlight jade. , But now Shiraishi-like body... Even the knees are pink, and there is no hickey anywhere. The white and tender skin is still red like boiled shrimp, and the hickey covers the whole body like a map. .

    Pei Zhaozhou bent down slightly, trying to pick up the clothes from last night, but the stickiness slowly flowed out from the back, and his sore body was a little uncomfortable. He picked up the clothes with pursed lips.

    Pei Zhaozhou's stern brows were slightly wrinkled, and while buttoning the buttons, he thought in his heart whether he would get pregnant again without taking safety measures.

    He doesn't have any bad feelings about having a second child. It's fine to give Xiao Huangdou a younger brother and sister as a companion, but now the opportunity will not be too hasty.

    Si Huaixi was as if his soul was stunned, and he didn't dare to blink, because he was afraid that Brother Pei in front of him would suddenly disappear.

    "Brother Pei." He murmured.

    "Brother Pei—" whispered.

    "Brother Pei——" Si Huaixi shouted with a hint of trembling hope.