someones mean to Mk (spicynoodles)

Начните с самого начала

"She did what." Red son fumed. He couldn't believe what he was hearing! It's ridiculous people are still like this.

"Oh Mk..we are so sorry that happened. I have no idea why people like that even still exist but- with those kinds of...interesting specimen. You have to learn to brush it off because what those dumb motherfucking idiots don't know is that times have changed and they need to learn to just let people do what they want to do." Tang said in a low gentle tone. Despite the sudden profanity that shocked everyone in the room, he comforted Mk by rubbing his back.

Tang rarely ever uses such vocabularies but when he does you know he's angry. Pigsy stared at him wide eyed and just sighed. "Uh...what tang said. Just be who you are and as long as you feel like you're happy then that's all that'll ever mattah." Pigsy tried to cheer the boy up. You could see Mk straighten up a little. Good. He was feeling much better, even chuckling at all of the cussing tang kept spewing. "Alright tang that's enough!" Pigsy lightly hit tang on the head with a spoon.

"Can I ask a question by any chance?" Red son spoke up, a dark shadow surrounding his face. "Y-yeah?" Mk responded. "Where does that hag live?" Red son gave a deadly smile. "Red son we don't have to go-" "take us there." Red son interrupted and just like that, they got onto a moped red son had brought and Mk drove them there.

_________

At last they were at the old woman's house. God it looked ugly. Many antique vases and tacky yard tables outside of the home. Red son growled and stomped over to the door, banging on it violently. Mk following close behind.

"She's lucky I don't burn her house to the ground right now." Red son mumbled under his breath in aggravation. Mk jumped at the sudden threat. "Red seriously it's fine-" Mk tried to pull him away from the door as he crossed his arms and tapped his foot aggressively. He was becoming impatient, old or not she needed to answer faster. Red son ignored Mk's calls for him to just leave until they heard the door open.

Mk snapped his head toward the entrance of the house and just stared. He shook a little, afraid of what she was going to say. He hid behind red son. Speaking of the demon he didn't look amused at all. He stood there with his hands on his hips sassily.

"Apologize."

Red sons tone shifted from an angry one to a very angry one. "Excuse me?" The elderly woman responded. Red son was very big compared to her, so the woman began feeling intimidated. "I want you to apologize to our delivery boy." Red son grabbed Mk by the jacket and pointed at him. "And why should I? You kinds of people and your teachings are disgusting! You should be ashamed of yourselves!!!" She snapped back.

Red son was just about ready to kick this lady in her fake hip. His hair flared and he demand she apologize, his eye twitched with every nasty remark she spat out of her mouth.

"Are you threatening me? You best leave or I will call the police!" She pointed. "I don't think you'd want to do that." Red sons fist lit completely aflame. "Now you are threatening me! I can't believe this!!" The woman tried playing victim. "Yes I am, and? What are you going to do?" The demon scoffed.

Mk watched this all play out as he continued to hide behind the taller.

Red son had basically mind warped this lady. He was technically a villain after all. Of course he'd know the ways of manipulation and gas lighting. She'd had enough and finally...

______

"....delivery boy." She spoke up, Mk appeared behind red son and stood in front of her. Red had a stern face but the comforting hand on Mk's shoulder was gentle.