apologize (shadowpeach)

WOO! sorry I was gone for so long guys I've been insanely busy!!

Anyway here's y'all 70k special 😈

Enjoy~

⚠⚠IT'S ABOUT TO GET LIT UP IN HERE SMUT SMUT SMUTTT ⚠⚠

LEGO!

_________

"You're being such an asshole today." Wukong crossed his arms in front of the shadow monkey. It was true, macaque was being a pain for some reason. First he started off by waking up wukong by sending some of his own monkeys on him. Then eating some of his food wukong specifically asked macaque not to eat. That was all he's done...so far.

"Whatever do you mean? WuKonG." Macaque emphasized. Wukong grit his teeth, he was really getting on his nerves.

____________

Fast foward, macaque was still at it, picking and making fun of the great sage. Tripping him or lightly stepping on his tail, what could he possibly want?

---

They now sat in wukongs peach tree and snacked on some fresh peaches. Wukongs still being somewhat pissed at macaque for being such a pain. Macaque sat on the branch and gave the other golden a shit-eating grin. Wukong snarled and took a bite out of his peach. Then what macaque did next will never be forgiven by wukong.

Macaque took his tail and whipped it towards wukong, knocking the peach out of his hand. Causing the peach to land with a thump on the grass.

Wukong stared in horror as his peach was devoured by his little monkey friends. He slowly turned his head over to the shadow user. "You did not just do that." Wukong looked like he was about to pounce on the other. "I did. What are you gonna do about it." Macaque crossed his arms with a smirk and scoffed.

"That's it." Wukong had just about enough. Macaque was acting like this all day! Wukong grit his teeth with a nasty growl escaping his lips. He tackled macaque and gave him a rough, passionate kiss. "Mm-" macaque muffled.

"You are going to pay for being such a shit today." Wukong gripped him by the scarf. Macaque gulped.

__________

"Aha...ahh..~" wukong had macaque sprawled out on the bed, his arms restrained behind his back with his own scarf. Wukong tore the rest of his clothes off and left him there for a bit.

So, macaque layed there. His body had red ropes in impossible knots running throughout him. Macaque tilted his head up from the bed and looked at himself. He jumped at the silent entrance of the other. Macaques dick started getting hard, he began fantasizing about all of the things wukong could do to him.

"Come on wukong is all of this really necessary? I know I picked on you a little but no need to get so worked up over it." Macaque smirked seeing the giant tent in the great sage's pants. "Shut it." Wukong growled. Macaque on the other hand whimpered.

__________

"Oh fuck!" Macaque moaned. He was turned on his stomach, face being pushed into the bed while he was being pounded into. Wukong took a good hold of his tied arms using them as an anchor for his hard thrusts. "Ngh~ harder...!~ fuck, ahh!" Macaque whined. "You're gonna take my dick into your pretty little hole until you apologize."

"Take...ah! The r-ropes off and m-maybe I ngh!~ will..." Macaque tried to look behind him and back at wukong, tears of pleasure pricking his eyes. His face flushed and his eyes threatening to roll to the back of his head.