bent over (short freenoodles)

Okay guys last chapter I came to a realization that I'm literally edging y'all with the spicynoodles smut but yk....💪

That's for a very special reading goal.

BUT I feel like I haven't done enough freenoodles especially ⚠ SMUT ⚠. So yeah enjoy this simple smut 🙏

LEGGO.

_________________

"Hahh...pigsy..~" tang moaned. He was being bent over the kitchen counter of the shop. "W-wait pigsy...we can't do this here what if someone walks in..~" tang groaned. "The shops closed tang, and it's not everyday I get to fuck you like this." Pigsy lined himself up with the small hole.

Tang gave a nervous gulp. Sometimes he hated pigsy being so big, he's still surprised every time how it goes in every time they have sex. "Mmph~ HahH p-pig-sy!~" tang laid his head down on folded arms as he was fucked into the counter.

Pigsy had a firm hold on the scholars waist "you're so soft." Pigsy said groping his ass. "J-just fuck me already..." Tang said in utter embarrassment. They were fucking on the kitchen counter! Tang was so worried. "Pigsy what if someone sees US!~" tangs body jolted when he felt pigsy shove his cock into him. Pigsy started thrusting. The sounds of soft slapping skin and tangs high pitched yet low moans echoed off of the walls.

Tang felt tears well in his eyes, his face was on fire and his legs were getting weak. Pigsys cock slammed in and out of tang. "F-fuck...h-harder~" tang whined. Pigsy complied and thrusted harder, tangs body completely recoiling with the roughness and speed of the thrusts.

Tang was drooling and his moans were getting louder with every thrust. Pigsy essentially was fucking the scholar into the counter. "More...please.." Tang groaned. Pigsy took his hands and groped tangs upper body, playing with his nipples and his own dick. "Hm! Agh! ~ oh m-my!" Tang slurred. His eyes going cross as he grit his teeth a little, drooling. He gripped the counter like there was no tomorrow, clawing at it from time to time.

"I-im gonna cum pigsy! F-faster!~" tang demanded. Pigsy didn't say a word and just kept going at inhumane speeds. Now the sound of slapping skin grew louder and so did tang. Pigsy bent down over tangs back and whispered sweet nothings into his ear. He grunted as tang let out sluttish moans.

"I-inside! Cum, inside me please..~" tang pleaded. Pigsy groaned with one final hard thrust and came hard inside of tang. The scholar came as well with a loud moan. Pigsy pulled out with cum spilling down tangs thighs. "Hahh...f-uck...~" tangs legs went limp.

"Let's get you sorted out tangy." Pigsy picked him and and gave him a wholesome forehead kiss.

_______________

OK OK I'M GONNA WORK ON A TOXICINSANITY JUST LMK IF YOU WANT SMUT OR NOT 🧍‍♀️

LOVE Y'ALL BYE 💗