Chapter 13

"Bucky?"

"What, Stacy?"

"We can still get married right?"

"I mean we have to right? So you don't blow your cover."

"No, I only want to get married if that's what you want."

"Of course, I want to marry you, but I feel like I don't even know you anymore." He said, his voice starting to break.

"But you do know me, I'm still the same girl I was when we met. You just know the truth now."

"Don't get me wrong, I am glad you told me. I just can't trust you anymore, not the way I used to."

"If you can trust anyone right now it's me. I know you better than anyone, even Steve."

"How do I know that I can trust you."

"Because I trusted you, I am putting my life and my career in your hands."

"Okay, then the wedding is on. Go get yourself a dress." He said cracking a grin, his eyes lighting up with happiness.

Jumping up from her seat on the couch she jumped into his arms and started kissing him all over his face.

"I love you, Bucky."

"I love you, Doll."

----------------------

Stacy was at the dress shop with Mary and Nancy, her closest friends from work, to try on wedding dresses.

"What do you think of this one?" Stacy asked as she walked out of the dressing room.

"It's a little.. poufy. Don't ya think?" Nancy, being the more judgy one, said.

"Yeah, but it has a cute top," Stacy responded.

"It isn't the one, I can tell by your face," Mary added.

"You're right. Do you have anything less.. dress?" Stacy asked.

"Well, we do have one more. But it's a little above your price range," the stylist informed the three women.

"I can stretch a little. how much?" 

"About a hundred dollars."

"I can do a hundred bucks. Can I try it on?"

"Yes, of course, let me go and get it."

Walking into the dressing room with the dress, the stylist began to unzip the bag and pull out the dress.

Once Stacy saw the dress, she knew it was the one, it was her wedding dress. But she had to try it on just to be sure. Slipping into the dress Stacy began to tear up. After she had the dress on she exited the dressing room to show the two women her wedding dress. Once the women saw her in the dress they began to tear up as well. They all knew it was the one.

"I'll take it."