Avni sees him silent and after looking at each other for a while, Neil speaks....

Neil - you are pregnant..? ( He asks this holding tears in his eyes...)

Avni hears his question and feels his choked voice but she composes herself..And then she is about to leave the room without answering his question, then Neil speaks..

Neil - I asked you something...? Mere sawal ka jawab do....?

Avni listens to this, and she feels pain in his voice.... She turns towards him and speaks...

Avni - tumhare sawal ka jawab tumhare haath me hai ?

Neil gets slightly shocked seeing this normal behavior of her... she's speaking like this to him like an unknown person...like it's a normal thing for them....
But then he composes himself and says...

Neil - Why didn't you tell me this.....do I have no right over our child.... kya mujhe uske baare me Janne ka haq nahi tha....?

Avni listens to this but doesn't say anything.... Neil sees her silent like this and now somewhere he gets angry seeing her this behavior and speaks..

Neil - Kyon chhupaayi tumne mujh se ye baat... jawab do mujhe.....( He shout, which makes Avni flinch with his sudden loud voice )

At the same time, Neil's voice is so loud that the sound goes outside the room and there immediately reaches Shweta and Bebe who had come to the hall a while back..and hears Neil voice and comes to Avni's room in worried state.....

Shweta Bebe comes there and sees both who are standing face to face....

And before this Shweta would ask Neil the reason for his coming here or say something to shout at Avni... Shweta and Bebe see the papers in Neil's hand and understand what has happened here....

While Neil sees Shweta and Bebe... and he speaks...

Neil - aap dono ne bhi mujhe btana jruri nahi samjha ki meri wife pregnant hai....

Both hears this words from him and about to says something but Neil again speaks...

Neil - mom... You must have come to know about this on the day of Diwali itself... Right? Tab bhi aapne mujhe ye baat nahi btaayi....?

Shweta hears this from Neil and sees Avni..... avni sees her... and neil sees both and then Neil speaks looking at bebe..

Neil - bebe aapne.... aapne bhi mujhe nahi btaya...

Bebe sees him...

Neil - jabki maine aapse puchha ki avni ki reports kya aayi hai.. aapne kaha sab normal hai... aapne us waqt bhi mujhe ye baat btana jruri nahi samjha...

Bebe sees him

Neil - kyon Kiya aap logo ne mere saath aisa..... Is my mistake so big that you all took away from me the right to know about my child?

Bebe hears this from Neil and she feels bad seeing him like this and she speaks...

Bebe - Neil... aisi baat nahi hai.. hum bas....

Bebe not complete her sentence when Neil interrupt her...

Neil - hum bas kya bebe... aur aisi nahi to kaisi baat hai...Today, none of your words can calm me..... aap logo ne mere saath ye sahi nahi kiya....

All sees him...

Neil - And today, today if I don't come here, and don't see these reports.... then I don't know how many more days you all would have hidden this thing from me....

All sees him and he again speaks

Neil - Haan, boliye Aur kitne din aap log mujh se ye baat chhupaane waale the...?