Late night 🌃 Megumu Koyama x GN! Reader (SMUT WARNING)

Thank you so much for requesting! I hope i did this right, I'm not a very good smut writer 😭😭 Please enjoy this

Thank you so much for requesting! I hope i did this right, I'm not a very good smut writer 😭😭 Please enjoy this. Thank you!!

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

It was a late night, you and Koyama were laying on your couch scrolling through your phones.

"Hey Koya," You kept your attention on your phone.

"Hm?" He responded setting his phone aside, turning his attention to you. "Your kinda hot, wonder how well you do in bed." You blurted out mindlessly, eyes still glued to your phone.

Koyama was just shooken and flustered. He couldn't form a speech, you just smirk. You set your phone aside and turn his way. You saw his big erection through his pants, he looked hungry.

"You seem excited." You smile cheekily still facing him. Koyamas breath was heavy, you start yo giggle until Koyama pulls you in for a kiss.

Your eyes widen at the sudden contact. Soon he breaks it, and follows up with,

"You know, the things you do to me."

Oh shit he's a horny beast! What have I gotten myself into... Buckle up (Name)....tonights gonna be a long night...

He drags you to your bedroom, wasting no time to remove his clothes. You follow along taking off anything that might get in the way.

"Your quite hungry.." You look up at him, sweating bullets.

He's gorgeous..... Holy shit he's hot!!

You get lost in your thoughts as you explore him and make your way down to his buldge. You look up at him making sure its okay, he nods no hesitation.

You crouch down and get on your knees, removing his wet boxers to see his enormous boner and veiny dick.

You lick your lips, scooting closer to his penis. Your tongue licks off the pre cum and teases his tip. You see him grunting and moaning at the slight sensation. You add your hands, going in an up and down motion. Your fingers tracing his long member.

You soon start taking in more length and picking up your pace. Making his moans more audible.

He puts his fingers through your hair, shoving you a little deeper into his length.

"Mmh... That's right... Nghh..."

You get even more turned on by his complements and decide to go deeper, his erection now visible by your cheek.

You suck, you lick, you bobble your head, you make him feel good.

"Fucking... Shi...t (Name)....your so good....... At... This.." You grow hornier by the second as you feel Koyama shove you into his cock full length.

He shoots his cum into your mouth as you swallow the bitter-sweet substance. He falls back in the bed closing his eyes.

"You don't think your done, do you?" You get on top of him.

"Its your turn to make me feel good." You smirk, he gets up sitting you in his lap. You slam your entrance into his dick, both of you making a noise of pleasure.

You motion yourself jumping up and down and moving your hips for more pleasure.

"Hhm... Ngh.... Mmmhh..."

Your moans were like music to Koyamas ears.

You felt a breath on your neck.

"Your so pretty like this (Name)" Those single words made you go faster.

Claps and moans echoed throughout the room. You both soon met your end.

He busted his nut inside of you making you sigh of pleasure. You get up facing him, cum dripping down your legs. You give him a peck on the cheek.

"Let's go to sleep." Koyama agrees

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

AGHH HOPE I DID THIS RIGHT!!!!!
TYSM FOR READING BYEBYE ^_^

♡ MOB PSYCHO 100 IMAGINES ♡ (FINISHED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara