Prom? 💋👑 (Mob x Fem!Reader) [MILD SMUT] nothing cray cray dw

You guys are both 17 just a fyi!!

You came home from school exhausted as always. You we're behind on some stuff and you were beat, all you could think about was sleep.

As you dropped your bag on the wooden floor you smell something cooking, it smelt amazing, so the food lover you were, you walked over to the kitchen.

"Hi ma, whatcha cookin'?" You gestured as you peeked over the stove.

"Just some chicken and rice, what are you up to? How was your day?" Of course, your mom said, she didn't take her eyes off the stove.

" I'd say it's going pretty smoothly... " You lied, well.. Partially, your grades weren't good but they weren't bad.

" Oh and I heard the schools planning a prom this year," Your mom cut you off loudly." What?? Really??!! And they didn't inform you earlier!!?? "Your mom was clearly excited.

That moment you knew, you fucked up.

You gulped hoping she wouldn't ask if you had a date, the only person you ever had in mind was mob. Lately he was all you could think about. (Besides sleep) But he was probably gonna ask tsubomi out.... Unless...

Your mom shook you out of your thoughts. "Let's go shopping!! Here, have some chicken and rice, I'm getting ready you eat that while I do!" You groaned in frustration, but you couldn't be angry any more due to the delicious, mouth watering dish you had in front of you.

You soon gobbled it up not leaving one crumb behind.

" Okay I'm ready let's go shopping!!" Your mother squealed. You just scoffed and smiled to the side.

As you got off the car you walked into a store at the mall. They had very pretty but expensive looking dresses. "Uh, ma don't you think these dresses are to expensive?" You whispered to her side. She didn't answer you.

I guess one dress doesn't hurt?

Your mom looked around as you followed her. "What about this one?" She showed you a plain dress. "I dunno.." "Well I can't help you look for one if you don't know." She argued.

You just scoff. You decided to look on your own, and ended up finding a silk crimson dress.

You liked it

You liked it. "Hey ma, look at this one."

You gestured her over and she nodded. "It's pretty, you want this one?" "Yes." You thought about saying sure but she would just say 'if you don't know theres many more options.'

So you just took that one, it was simple but cute. You and your mom walked to the fitting rooms.

As you walked to the fitting rooms you got a room while your mom waited outside. You had trouble putting it on but you managed.

It looked perfect on you.

This is actually pretty cute.

You smiled liking the dress even more. You strutted some poses then cringed.