Rain drops ☔ (Mob x gender neutral reader)

'What a long day' You thought to yourself as you walked along the sidewalk. The sky was full of clouds, no sun to be seen.

You enjoyed it though, you were never really a fan of the sun, so this walk to your house on a day like this was relaxing.

As the wind glistens, you see a familiar friend from a distance. Who may that be? You wouldn't of guessed it. It was the one and only Mob!

You picked up your pace as you caught up to the boy, almost making him trip, you apologize for scaring him and continue your walk.

"So uh.. How have you been?" You ask hoping for an answer. "Good." He kept it short, trying not to ramble so much. "Great to hear!" Your smile was bright, causing Shigeo to blush slightly from the beautiful sight. He just smiles and keeps walking.

Your relaxing walk was suddenly stopped by a droplet of rain falling down to your head.

You thought it was a bird until the rain quickened its pace. "Ah crap...." Your smile faded, until your dear friend pulled out a umbrella and held it above the both of you.

"Lucky us."He said, smiling softly. You felt your heart skip a beat, face flushed. Was he always this cute? "We should hurry, if we don't want to catch a cold." He said a bit more seriously. "Yeah, it'd be a bummer if I couldn't go to school." You say sarcastically.

Mob doesn't catch on.

⊹Timeskip⊹

The rain quickly got harsher by the second so you and Mob had to hurry before getting soaking wet, although a hot bath would seem nice.

You reach Mobs destination as he welcomes you in quickly before then closing the door in fast motion. "Sit down here, I'll get us some towels." He says before running into a closet, spitefully getting things out of the way to reach the towels from the back.

"Here you go." He hands you a dry striped towel while he has his in hand. "Thank you." You gestured and smiled kindly as your teeth clanged each other.

Shigeo just bowed trying to hide his tomato red face, he looked like he just drank a hole bottle of hot sauce.

You dried yourself off as you sat on the couch.

"Hey (name),do you want some coco?" He asked waiting for an answer. "Yeah sure! With marshmellos? " You asked. " With marshmellos.

He blushed at your slight giggle.

Shigeo loved everything about you, he would tell reigen how your h/c hair would wave in the wind and how your e/c orbs would shine so bright, and how your skin would glow under the sun. He loved you dearly and he couldn't find a way to tell you.

"Uh (name) your coco is ready." He said with his regular monotone voice. You jumped out of your seat nearly slipping but catching yourself .

"Oh I should probably get you some clothes..." Mob said kind of regretting what he said. Your face flushed at the thought of you in Mobs clothes then again you would like it.

"I wouldn't...Mind..." You say taking your hot choc into your hands with your soaking wet sleeves as you stop shivering a bit. Mobs face is blood red.

"Ah! Only i-if your comfortable of c-course!!" You ramble out embarrassed of what had came out of your mouth.

Mob ran over to his room. You felt embarrassed and not to mention weak. 'Does he still like Tsubomi... ' You frowned at the thought, not realizing what you had been thinking.

You were lost in thought before Mob came back with some pjs and a blanket that seemed to be his.

"Em i think this should fit you, sorry if it doesn't.. my mom doesn't let me go through her closest." He said softly offering you the items while looking to the side flustered.

You simply just smiled. 'Can't get any cuter' At this point you couldn't hold it in any more, you whispered, "Im sorry for this but i can't resist anymore.." You dropped the things in your hands and hugged him.

Surprisingly he hugged you back, he thought you were going to to something more then that but was fine with this too.

His face quickly turned a soft pink, aswell as yours. He inhaled your scent and exhaled comfortably. "I love you" He said that without thinking. Soon he realized "I-im s-so sorr-y i-" He was cut off by an "I love you too"

⭐️﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏⭐️
AGHHH I had fun writing this!!omomgomg I hope you liked this, don't be afraid to leave a comment or anything like that!!
762 words phew 😮‍💨
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS!!!
BYEBYE