Workmates 💼📒📚(ritsu kageyama x GN! reader)

You walk out of the school grounds, ready to drop dead on your bed... But then you remember, your study night with ritsu.

You groan but it was mandatory.

You had struggled with math and your overall school work, you had to get some help before the end of the quarter.

You start walking towards the sidewalk to meet Ritsu at his crib.

"Hey! Wait up (Name)!" You turn around to see Ritsu catching up to you.

You stop in your tracks to watch him run up to you. "Sup, your place right?"

You turn around and start walking again." Yeah, hey do you at least know some algebra?"

You stay silent, fiddling with your phone charm."Well then, we have a long night ahead of us, don't we?"

Ritsu puts his hand on your shoulder, patting it lightly. Your face flushes a embarrassed pink.

"Oh shut up! Math ain't all that easy!" You pout and I cross your arms looking to the side. Ritsu chuckles and removes his hand from your shoulder and placing it in his pocket.

You both soon make it to the Kageyama's estate, Ritsu knocks on the brown wooden door. A bowl-cut boy opens the door and refers to Ritsu as "Nii-san" And then looks at you and waits for your name to be stated.

You snap out of your thoughts and gesture to shake his hand, he doesn't seem amused by the hand shaking greet so you move on to your name.

"Hello Ritsu's brother, I am (Name) It's a pleasure to be here.

Should i have added that last part? Meh.

He let's you both in and you smell something delicious coming from the kitchen. "Hello Ritsu, would you like some food?"

Ritsu's mom turns around and greets me. "Hello Ms. Kageyama, pleasure to meet you. I'm ritsu's workmate,"

"Ahh I see, would you like some food too dear?" She turns around to get bowls.

"Yes, please." You smile to the kind lady." Hey (Name), how bout you go up to my room and I'll bring the food up."

Ritsu looks your way and you nod. You start your way to the stairs, there were two rooms, you had to go with your gut and hopefully not go in his brother's room.

You chose the room to your left and it seemed to be Ritsu's room. You sat yourself on his bed taking out your phone and scrolling through it.

Meanwhile downstairs

"So, is that your lover Ritsu?" Ritsu's face went a deep pink. "W-what?? No... They're just a work buddy nothing more ma!"

Ms kageyama giggles and sets two bowls of rice and chicken in front of you.

"Mm okay, you look quite red, lover boy." Ms kageyama laughs again, trying not to make Ritsu cry.

"T-thank you ma, ill be upstairs in my bedroom." Ritsu grabs both bowls and runs up the stairs and knocks on the door.

You open it nearly drooling at the smell and look of the food. You could almost taste it. "Woah, this look delicious!" Your eyes sparkle at the dish, white rice, broccoli,and orange chicken topped with sesame seeds.

Ritsu chuckles at your face. "Well we have no time to loose, am I right?" You look back at Ritsu, your mouth stuffed with food.

"Mhm!" You smile kindly. Ritsu's face turns a light crimson. "Stop being so cute..." Ritsu mumbles under his breath. "Huh?"

"N-nothing!!" You tilt your head to the side."Okay,"

After studying

RITSU'S POV

I look at (Name) Their sleeping figure, it was so peaceful, considering they were sleeping on the desk was odd but they looked so soft there.

So, comfortable. I reach my hand out to caress their face.

My hands follow down to their lips. I smile and a light pink flushes my face.

"You like what you see?"

The sleeping figure gets up.

My face burns a ruby, I want to dissolve. They assure me it was okay, and then,

"I've always kind of liked you, Ritsu-kun" My eyes widen, pulling them into a soft kiss.

"M-me too (name)-san"