Chocolate 🍫 (SERIZAWA X GN!READER)

You walk into the office immediately walking over to your desk. You plop your stuff down beside your desk, and dust off your suit coat.

You greet everyone in the office, offering mob a piece of candy, he takes it and returns to doing his homework.

You look over at Serizawa and it seemed he was staring at you, but quickly turned around when you noticed him. You walked over to him, offering a piece of chocolate. He looks at you, and opens his hand.

You drop the sweet treat in the palm of his hand and smile at his larger figure, soon returning to your desk.

He always found you so kind.. So... Beautiful. He was always insecure that he would never be able to get someone as good as you.

He sat back down on the couch, gently twiddling with his fingers, until reigen called to make some tea. He jumped from his seat and made his way to the cups and tea packets, he shot glances your way every now and then, seeing you made him nervous, in a good way.

The day had ended and mob went home, with his bad payment, 300 yen. Reigen dismisses you and Serizawa, with your, eh okay payment. You both walk out the small building, shoulders brushing as you both walk side-to-side down the stairs.

You wake up feeling refreshed, ready to start your daily cycle again.

You walk up the stairs and into the same office and greet everyone as you do in the mornings. You walk over to your desk and find a stack of chocolate candies on your desk, chocolate bars, chocolate covered marshmallows, bags of chocolate, so many things with chocolate in them.

Your eyes widened and you pick up one of the chocolate bars and start nibbling on your snack. You smile kindly at the thought of the person who gave these to you.

Mob tapped your shoulder and you turn around almost startled, that boy is like a ghost, you can never hear nor see him.

"Serizawa-kun brought those for you, I think he went to the store to get more." Mob walks back to his seat, back working on his algebra that he could never get a break from.

You look at the chocolate bar you were eating, a little note stuck to the side. You take the note and set down the chocolate bar, it read - "Enjoy your chocolate, Love, Serizawa."

You smiled at the note and placed it near the stack, you couldn't help but feel like a high schooler in love again.