Park Walk 🌸 (MOB X SHY GN!READER)

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙

THANK YOUUU FOR REQUESTING!! I apologize for the long wait I've been very very busy past couple months i hope i can be more active this week

I apologize for the long wait I've been very very busy past couple months i hope i can be more active this week. I hope you enjoy this fic!!

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊

You and Mob agreed on a nice walk in the park after school, your mind flooded with thoughts, worrying about things you shouldn't have been worrying about, all the worse case scenarios you could think of just flew in your head like bubbles in the sky.

You were walking down the sidewalk, fidgeting with your fingers and messing with the charms on your phone. You walk your head down worrying some one from school would see you.

You make it to the park successfully plopping down on the bench you wait for Mob to arrive, so in the meantime you enjoy the landscape in front of you, Daisy's, Rose's, Petunia's, and many more colorful flowers are scattered around the flat grass, complementing the green surface. The bright sun capturing every bright detail in sight, making it brighter than before.

It was a lovely day, a lovely day to enjoy time with a loved one.

"(Name)," A voice called out to you, you turn your head almost to quickly, startled by the sudden sound. You smile awkwardly at your boyfriend as he walked around the bench to sit next to you.

He has a light brown teddy bear with a pink lemonade colored bow tied around its neck. You smile and take the bear, sweat starting to form on your forehead.

"T-thank you Shige, this i-is very kind of you." He smiles and inches his hand closer to yours, grasping it, your clammy hands relax under his feather light touch.

You both stand up and decide to walk around the park. You look at bushes with all sorts of assorted flowers. Mob taps your shoulder.

"Here, f-for my pretty partner." He hands you a tiny sunflower. His face fades into a soft pink, while yours slowly flushes a hot pink because of his words, you kindly take the flower rising it up to your nose and back down.

"Wait, let me see it." Mob takes the flower and puts it in between your ear.

"Beautiful." Your face is now pink, you look to the side, smiling at your amazing boyfriend.

You both continue your walk after and just enjoy the scenery, and each others company.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

WAS A LIL BIT SHORT BUT I THINK I DID IT JUSTICE 💔
I hope you like 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
THANK YOU FOR READING!!!