Breezy morning ⛅️ (Reigen x gender neutral reader)

You wake up by the cold breeze hitting your face, almost annoying until you see who lays next to you.

You smile softly turning around to kiss his forehead then stare at the beautiful picture in front of you. Your boyfriend, Reigen Arataka, was a keeper.

You didn't bother trying to escape his embrace you just snuggled closer to him.

A warm sensation overcame you as you put your forehead on his chest. It was warm. You didn't feel cold anymore. You kissed his chest closing your eyes slowly as you felt calm and relaxed in his arms.

That until, you felt him kiss your forehead. You weren't bugged at all, yet pleased.

He smiled then quietly giggled. He mumbled into your neck, making you jump at the sudden contact.

You felt his breath on your neck, it was sweet. You ran your fingers through his soft silk-like hair. He loved when you did that.

"Mm, baby." He said that in your neck breathing calmly.

Your smile grew as you kissed his head. "Yes  honey hair?" You say in a soft tone, still sleepy. "I love you, so dearly." He says sweetly.

Oh man you wanted to never let him go. You sprinkle kisses on his head with a soft blush on your face.

"I love you more sweet face." You say brushing his hair with your hands, only making it messier. He didn't mind considering you say you love his bed hair, spoiler, you do.

He rose his face from your neck, meeting his lips with yours. You smile through the kiss.

Oh god you love him so much.

He lets his head fall on your chest still hugging you. "Ouch! Be more careful when you do that dude!" You say trying not to scream.

"Sorry love, you still love me, right?" He says then proceeding to look at you. "Of course I do idiot.." You kiss him at the top of his head and continue to play with his hair. He gestures to pass the controler getting up from your chest. "I'm gonna play some games, is that okay love?"

He asks. "Mhm." You assure him its okay and then proceed to pass him the controler and sit on his lap. You hugged him, inhaling his scent. You sigh in pleasure.

He kisses your neck though out ever break he has, cut scenes, pauses, all that stuff.

You just sit in his lap scrolling on your phone. Feeling tired but oh well. What else could you possibly do.

+AHH TIMESKIP+

"Hey bae, I'm done playing." He surprises you with a kiss on the neck.

"Oh that was fast" You giggle slightly. "How bout' I make you some breakfast?" You smile getting up from the bed you and reigen share. "Sounds great! Let me change."

"Mm okay." You kissed him and walked out of the bedroom, still wearing reigens shirt and your pj pants.

"Let's get to work!"

----------------------------
AHHH THIS ONE WAS SHORTER

About 490 words 😅

I lost motivation half way I'M SORRYYYYY AGHH. Thinking abt opening requests....... LMK WHAT YOU THINK!! thank you for reading!!!