"I-I'm sorry!" Carl's attacker steps back in fright, holding his hands up and shakes his head back and forth as Rick glares at him. Katherine slits the man's throat that she was fighting.
"He's mine," Rick says deeply and walks toward the man and stabs him repeatedly.

Katherine falls to her knees beside Daryl and grabs his face. "Thank God. "She sniffles and hugs him tightly. "I thought I'd never see you again. "She smiles.
Daryl didn't say anything, instead he buries his face into her neck and holds her tightly, neither of them cared for the fact they were covered in blood, they just cared that they were together again.

"Kat?" Rick says from behind her.
She stands up and turns to him, before charging toward him and engulfing him in a bone crushing hug. She pulls away, holds his head in her trembling hands, she didn't care that his face was covered in blood, she smiles happily and hugs him again. "I thought you were dead. "He whispers.

"I'm a lot harder to kill than you think, Officer. "She smirks.

Katherine looks to everyone before spotting Claudia smiling at her," Hey. "She hugs her tightly. Claudia winced," You okay?" Katherine pulls back.

"Got blown outta the guard tower. Still hurts but I'm alive. "Claudia pushes Katherine's hair from her face.

They were together again and that's all that mattered. They all huddled together after Katherine got Ruby. Rick, Katherine and Daryl stayed up to keep watch while everybody slept. Kat pulls Rick's hand into her own, her skin was icy like the air that didn't faze Rick however, he gives her hand a gent squeeze.

After starting a fire before them, Daryl went off on Ruby to grab some water. When he returned he held it out for Rick, " You should see your face. "He shakes the bottle.

"No," Rick waves him off. "We should save it to drink. "Daryl sighs, he looks to Katherine to help him out, she takes the bottle and bandana, and soaked the bandana in water. She turns to Rick and starts wiping his face, he didn't argue and just sat there. Rick hasn't been on the road for so long, he felt like he became weak but after last night, he knew he had to do better and be a different man.

"I didn't know what they were," Daryl broke the silence. "How did you wound up with them?" Rick questions, Katherine scrubbed at his beard.
"I was with Beth for awhile until we got separated and they found me. "Katherine looks to Daryl, her skin running cold- if that was even possible at how cold she already was. "Is she?" She couldn't even finish her sentence, she felt a horrible pang of guilt.

"She's alive, just gone. "Daryl shook his head. "That's not your fault," Katherine assures him. As her sister she knew he had a tendency of blaming himself.
"I mean, I knew they were bad, but they had a code. It was simple. Stupid, but it was something. It was enough."

"You were alone. "Rick says.

"They said they were looking for some guy. Last night they said they spotted him. I was hanging back. I was gonna leave. But I stayed. That's when I saw it was you three. Right when you saw me. I didn't know what they could do." Daryl looks down to his hands and fidgets with his fingers. Katherine sighs, but Rick pitched in as though he read her mind," They said they were looking for some guy. Last night they said they spotted him. I was hanging back. I was gonna leave. But I stayed. That's when I saw it was you three. Right when you saw me. I didn't know what they could do." Katherine felt her lip twitch into a smile. It's crazy how far they've come, from Atlanta to here, they went from fighting one another to understanding each other on a deeper scale.