Naive

Naive

It wasn't long since The Governor attacked. Everybody was tired but deep down they knew they had to finish it off.

"Kat, you need to think rationally. "Rick says. Katherine looks up to him and stops sharpening her blade. "I am thinking rationally. "She shrugs, continuing to her task.

"You need to listen to me-"

"Nah, fuck that. I've been listening to you for weeks now. Now it's time for you to listen to me, I told you we should pick him off and you didn't listen, now Merle's dead. I told you the deal he made with you was bullshit and you didn't listen to me. We have lost too damn much because of one jackass. "She stands up. "We should've finished this when we had the chance. "Katherine mutters, brushing passed Rick.

Rick turns to the group who were all looking to him for his call. "Go on." He waves them off. They all scatter to their cells and grabs their weapons.

10 minutes pass. Katherine was fixing up a car. She threw her bags in and slams the trunk, then jumps into the drivers seat to see Michonne. "Jesus!" Katherine puts a hand over her chest. "You scared me. "She breathes out. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm coming with. Merle let me live, now let me avenge him with you. Besides, you'll die if you go alone. "She sits back with her foot up on the chair. "Plus, Rick made the call. The Governor goes down today. " Michonne says as Rick pulls up with Glenn, Daryl and Maggie in the car.

Rick leans out the window and grabs her hand. "I need to know your heads on straight before we do this. "Katherine kept her gaze ahead of her, staring at the gate that Carl was opening. "Has it ever been?" She asks, revving the car and taking off.

They pull up to an abandoned truck on the side of the road with walkers and dead bodies surrounding it. Katherine and Michonne exchange looks before hopping out with their weapons. Rick, Daryl, Glenn and Maggie follow after. Glenn and Maggie took down some walkers while Katherine looks around her.

"Do you think The Governor did this?" Katherine turns to Rick and replies. "Of course he did. "She scoffs.

"He threw a tantrum. He lost and he knows he has. "Daryl explains. "Maybe they ditched on hi-" Daryl jumps back as a woman pounded the window with her arms up. Everyone raise their weapons to her, all expect Katherine. "Claudia?" She whispers. Claudia, the woman she spoke to from the meeting. "Put down your weapons can't y'all see she's unarmed. "Claudia stood out of the truck with her hands in the air. She was shaken and clearly scared.

"The Governor, h-he...my brother. "Claudia points to a body on the ground. "He killed them. He killed them all. I- I used my brothers body as a s-shield. He was mad we all fled, but when I seen the babies stuff and the l-little boys clothes....I just couldn't. "She explains, her voice shaking as she cries. "I'm so sorry. I didn't wanna hurt anybody, I just wanted to make things right for my brother. He's just a kid. "

"I'm sorry. "Katherine looks down. Katherine felt her pain more than anybody. "You can come back with us, right?" She turns to Rick, who was examining the scene. "Andrea. Our friend Andrea, she's back and Woodbury. "

Claudia nods. "I know Andrea. She was coming to you people, she was coming to make peace. "She says.

"She never made it. "Maggie tells her.