He's not that stinky yet...isn't he?

    ***

    There is also Ren Yiyun who is also idle and has nothing to do. When he learns that his sister is going to the library for self-study, he has the cheek to follow.

    Ren Zhaoruo said dissatisfiedly: "You don't know them, why do you want to go together?"

    "Isn't it Shi Jiakai and the others? I've watched you grow up, so how can I still not know them?" Ren Yiyun squinted at her, "No way. It's your little boyfriend who will also go with you, you don't want me to find out, so don't let me go?"

    "I don't have any boyfriend." Ren Zhaoruo rolled his eyes, "There are no peers of your age here, you don't think you are A college student and several high school students don't have anything in common?"

    "..." Ren Yiyun was silent, he really couldn't participate, he didn't know what children like now.

    Ren Zhaoruo raised her eyebrows, "Am I right?"

    The stubborn Ren Yiyun didn't want to be left behind, "your brother, I was a high school student, why can't we talk about it? Mingyuan Middle School you are studying is also my alma mater. I know all those teachers."

    Ren Zhaoruo glanced at him with disgust , "Then do you know what's hot now? The teachers who teach you are not necessarily known to us, and we may not understand if you want to complain."

    Ren Yiyun was speechless, he couldn't say anything about his sister , can only show his determination with actions - the

    next day, when Ren Zhaoruo finished breakfast and was about to get in the car and let the driver take him to the library, Ren Yiyun opened the car door and squeezed in.

    "Uncle Zhang, let's drive."

    "?" Ren Zhaoruo was shocked, "What are you doing here?"

    Ren Yiyun said, "I want to go with you, I told you yesterday."

    Ren Zhaoruo retorted: "I Do you agree to let you go together? Hurry up!"

    Ren Yiyun said foolishly: "I don't care, either go together or not together." The

    two siblings stared at each other, but in the end Ren Zhaoruo conceded defeat first, but she didn't want to. be late.

    She had no love and said, "Uncle Zhang, let's drive."

    "That's it." Ren Yiyun smiled, "Brother, please invite some of you to drink something.

    " Li told others that her brother would come with her, so that everyone should not be nervous and do whatever they should.

    Ren Yiyun reached out and pinched her face, "Why do you just don't want to go out with your brother with this expression?"

    Ren Zhaoruo's face was full of displeasure, "Why do you love pinching my face so much, don't you have it yourself? Can you pinch your face?"

    Ren Yiyun replied, "I just like to pinch you."

    Ren Zhaoruo knocked off his hand and glared at him.

    Ren Yiyun handed in his mobile phone and coaxed her: "Choose what you want to drink, brother treat. And some of your friends want to drink together."

    Worrying that he would go back on it, Ren Zhaoruo took his mobile phone away It can be described as 'grabbing', adding the most expensive cups to the shopping cart unceremoniously, immediately clicking the checkout, and seeing that the payment was successful, she put on a smiley face.