Chapter 23

Chapter 23 The Defeat of Doubt

    There was nothing to say all the way, Ren Zhaoruo and Yu Yansheng came to the activity room. Today, the teacher arranged a few hosts to review the manuscript to see if there is anything that needs to be adjusted and corrected.

    There are few opportunities for the four of them to go on stage together. They will only appear at the beginning of the party and at the end of the party. At the rest of the time, two people will be on stage.

    After Ren Zhaoruo checked the draft with the other three, he tried it out in front of the teacher. Two boys stood on the left and one on the right, and two girls stood in the middle. Ren Zhaoruo and Pan Xinjie controlled the chat rhythm. Two people who didn't know how to speak were also motivated by them. The atmosphere was just right, and the teachers nodded again and again. , praise them for being so perfect the first time.

    "The overall rhythm is very good, but your movements are too rigid, you look like a few strangers, and it doesn't give a good impression. Body language is also a way of expressing. I'll make some adjustments for you." The

    four responded and went to practice, Ren Zhaoruo and Yu Yansheng looked at each other, Ren Zhaoruo suggested to sit down first, and Yu Yansheng nodded in agreement.

    Ren Zhaoruo found a corner and sat down. On the other side of the activity room was the pair of Pan Xinjie and Zhu Qian. In order not to interfere with each other's practice, they each chose a position where they would not disturb each other.

    Just sitting down for a while, Yu Yansheng asked, "Are you thirsty? Do you want to drink water?"

    Ren Zhaoruo nodded, "Okay, okay, please."

    Yu Yansheng got up and went to the water dispenser. Putting it on the table, Ren Zhaoruo glanced at it secretly, and saw that there were densely written notes on it. She didn't see the content clearly, but she could probably guess some of his personal understanding and what tone of voice should be used here.

    As expected of the top ten academic masters in the grade, even if he is just hosting the draft, he treats it so diligently without being perfunctory. Who else will take the first place if this kind of person doesn't take the first place?

    Ren Zhaoruo suddenly had an idea - if Yu Yansheng gave up his studies to devote himself to the entertainment industry, he would definitely develop very well. With his attitude alone, he will definitely be able to figure out the character of the character he wants to play, and with his attentive performance, he will definitely be able to create a character that is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people.

    Just when she was thinking about it, Yu Yansheng came back with two glasses of water, Ren Zhaoruo felt a little guilty, lowered her head and said "thank you" to him, not daring to exchange glances with him.

    Ren Zhaoruo took a sip of water to moisten his throat, "Well... let's read the manuscript first, then change the tone and rehearse again to see how well we cooperate."

    Yu Yansheng nodded, "Okay."

    Ren Zhaoruo had already finished the manuscript After reciting it, she did not choose to look at Nian, but tried to leave the manuscript, and asked Yu Yansheng to help check if she had missed anything. Yu Yansheng responded and listened to her while watching the manuscript seriously.

    She secretly looked at the boys beside her, Yu Yansheng's body was thin like a bamboo pole, and his appearance was not the type that would make people stunning at first glance, but the one that became more attractive the more you looked at it. Maybe because of his quiet personality, he doesn't have many friends who can talk, and he didn't hear much about him in school, except for the top ten names in the rankings every time.