Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Self Awareness

    The sentence "Don't" made the two women look at Ren Zhaoruo at the same time, with doubts on their faces. Ren Zhaoruo quickly turned his mind and made up a reason to make up her sentence.

    "I mean, don't be so troublesome, you don't need to spend money, auntie, I just pick up things for you and ask you to buy clothes for me, it's really unreasonable."

    "As for going out to play, it doesn't feel very convenient. Ren Zhaoruo looked at her handbag, "I saw your passport when I was picking up things for you just now. You shouldn't live in the country, right?"     "You're so smart, little girl, you've found it all." The woman was surprised Said, "Yes, after I got married, I settled abroad with my husband. It's been more than 20 years. When I come back this time, I still want to visit my family." When it comes     to her husband, the woman's face is filled with happiness, "he The jet lag can't be adjusted, and now I'm still sleeping in the hotel, I have to leave him out for shopping. Haha, when he wakes up and finds out that I'm not there, it's fun!"     Ren's mother is also interested in this topic, " My husband is also busy today, so I will take my daughter out to play." The woman     smiled     , "It's also my husband's card, right?" The two of her are in the show of love with her husband. It doesn't matter, she can swipe her own card, she is a strong woman with financial independence... that's weird.     The woman introduced herself and said that her name was Yang Ming, and her English name was also Ming. When asked what Ren Zhaoruo's name was, Ren Zhaoruo answered first.     "Family and friends call me Ruoruo, auntie, call me     the same." She automatically ignored Ren's surname, which is not common, and inadvertent details will have a butterfly effect, so as not to remind the other party of something, it's better not to speak out.     "Hey, the name Ruoruo is really nice." Yang Ming reached out and rubbed Ren Zhaoruo's head, "Sometimes I envy someone else's family having such a cute child, but raising a child is really troublesome, and it's very popular on the Internet now. One of the words, 'Yunyang', for me, cloud raising children is the best."

    Mother Ren, who has three children, was very emotional about this, "Yeah, although cute is cute, but sometimes I can't make myself angry. It's good and bad.

    " Let me buy a gift for Ruoruo, and I will be reminded of me when I see this dress in the future." Yang Ming can't use domestic chat software, so he can only exchange an email address with Ren Zhaoruo, and contact him by email in the future.

    She insisted so much, and Ren's mother was too embarrassed to refuse again, "That really cost you money. Thank you Aunt Ruoruo quickly."

    Ren

    Zhaoruo said obediently, "Thank you Aunt Ming." Okay, auntie will buy it for you."

    Even if she said that, Ren Zhaoruo would not choose expensive clothes. After struggling for a long time, she finally chose a long skirt. It seemed that he looked down on Yang Ming.

    Yang Ming, who spent the money, was in a happy mood, "It's like those dress-up games, it's really interesting."

    Mother Ren felt like she was carrying two children, but one was a real child in terms of age and mentality, while the other was thinking like child.

    In the end, the three of them went shopping together. When they left the mall, everyone was carrying several bags of clothes, shoes and bags. It was a harvest season.

    ***

    Ren Zhaoruo went back to her bedroom and finally got rid of the expression on her face. God knows what kind of mood she was in to watch these two 'rivals' chatting. Every time she talked about her husband, Ren Zhaoruo would always Frightened, he pricked up his ears to hear if there was anything wrong, and was able to come out to the rescue in time.