Chapter 63

Chapter 63 The Second Medal

    I don't know if it was Ren Zhaoruo's psychological effect or if those cold medicines were really effective. She felt that her body had improved, and she was not as lacklustre as the previous days. After she went to the hospital to see a doctor, the medicine prescribed by the doctor did not work, but the medicine given to her by the anonymous person cured her cold.

    Is it a brand problem, or is there some magic that the person has put on the medicine?

    ——This is not a magical world, how can there be magic. Fang Jiexin once said that this brand of medicine is very effective, and it is estimated that it is the problem of the medicine. Ren Zhaoruo wrote down the name and bought this if he was going to get sick again in the future.

    When she told this to the system as a fun thing, the system was silent. It's very interesting that it has seen everything long ago. The host can't guess who sent her the medicine, and she can't guess that this is the arrangement of the plot, not just an accidental illness.     Although the host already has self-awareness, her feelings will not be manipulated by the plot, but for the smooth development of the plot, she will be arranged by the plot, such as being sick and asking the male protagonist to deliver medicine.     But this is not a big problem, nothing will happen to the host's body, it's just an opportunity for the male protagonist to express himself.     But this male protagonist... The system doesn't want to evaluate anything, if the male protagonist continues like this, it can't help him.     This campus script is not triggered by the host. It can tell the host's plot, because it contains the host's future. If you tell her about her fate, the entire timeline will be affected, and the previously modified plot will also change accordingly.     ——No one, not even the system itself, can guess what the world line will be after the collapse.     So it can only be silent, or simply remind the host, let the host think about what this means. But according to what the male protagonist is doing now, no matter what he says, the host probably won't believe him, thinking he is talking nonsense.     Then it might as well say nothing, so as not to think that it is lying as soon as it opens its mouth to the host. It is estimated that except Wen Yan himself, no one will believe that he likes the host.

    The system is looking forward to what will happen in the future, whether this campus text can be typed as HE, and what degree does Wen Yan have to do to make the host like him.

    ***

    On the day of the finals, Ren Zhaoruo's cold had recovered and he could go to watch the fourth class. But just in case, she put on several warm clothes, hats and scarves, for fear that the cold would come to her again.

    Wen Yan was equally happy. First, he was glad that the medicine he bought came in handy. Seeing Ren Zhaoruo in good health, he was also full of motivation. Looking at her pale face a while ago, he himself felt uncomfortable.     The second is that Ren Zhaoruo came to watch his game. This is his own performance opportunity. That Shao Wenbin can't play basketball, he can. He wants Ren Zhaoruo to see his heroic appearance on the court, and he wants to send the medal to her hand.     Wen Yan, who had adjusted his state, blocked the killing god, and the match with the No. 12 Middle School was almost crushing, and the players on the opposite side were suspicious of life. Obviously, this person has a lot of flaws in last week's game, why is it so scary today, is it a substitution?     Wen Yan's outstanding performance was in stark contrast to the enemy team that lost the main force. They successfully won the game, and the students of Mingyuan Middle School were cheering for them. Ren Zhaoruo followed the students from Class 4 to celebrate for the players. Shi Jiakai and Qian Zihong also found a central position for her, so that she could experience the feeling of being surrounded by tall people.     Suddenly, a boy in the school uniform of No. 12 came running over, and seeing his bandaged hands, Ren Zhaoruo recognized that this person was Zhou Qinghang, whom Fang Jiexin had mentioned.     "We were unlucky this time. I injured my hand before the game and couldn't play." Zhou Qinghang looked at several players, and finally set his eyes on Wen Yan, "I will definitely wait for next year's game. Revenge and win the championship."     Zhou Qinghang's words and his attitude were like provocation, Qian Zihong rolled up his sleeves and wanted to 'talk' to the other party, Shi Jiakai quickly grabbed him.     Wen Yan glanced at him lightly, "Next year's game will be held in No. 12 High School, right? Then I want your students from No. 12 High School to see how we beat their players to win the championship in their school."