Chapter 95

Chapter 95 Wen Yan collapsed

    The day Wen Yan's mentality collapsed was just an ordinary day. In the morning, he ate the breakfast that Wen's father made for him. There was no traffic jam on the way back to school, and he returned to the classroom ahead of schedule. It was an ordinary day as usual.

    But who knew that Shao Wenbin was hit in the face by a basketball in PE class, and his nose bleeds nonstop. Ren Zhaoruo was taken aback and hurriedly helped him to the school doctor's office with the PE teacher, leaving only the students who were still in shock.

    Wen Yan on the court heard exclamations, but he didn't know what happened. When he turned around and looked in that direction, he only saw Ren Zhaoruo with a worried look helping Shao Wenbin to leave.

    "Brother Yan, catch the ball!"

    Shi Jiakai, who didn't know what was going on, just wanted to pass the ball to Wen Yan, but he didn't catch it, and the basketball passed by him.

    Wen Yan's heart gradually sank as the basketball fell to the ground. His lips pursed into a straight line, and he looked at Ren Zhaoruo's direction with a tense expression.

    In the past six months, Ren Zhaoruo's relationship with herself has become more and more estranged, and Wen Yan convinced herself that it doesn't matter, because her mind is all on study, and they have nothing in common, so it's normal to have less contact.

    She and Shao Wenbin talked and laughed, and he comforted him that it didn't matter. After all, the two of them were at the front and back tables, and it was normal for them to chat a few more words. Besides, they had no feelings, just ordinary friends.     But now, Wen Yan stood there, watching the backs of them leaving, and found that he couldn't raise any strength at all, and he could no longer brainwash himself that it was okay.     ——Why does Ren Zhaoruo care about Shao Wenbin so much? Does she only see him?     Sometimes the collapse is only for a moment, and sometimes it is just because of an ordinary trivial matter, which will make people collapse. Wen Yan is exactly like that.     He didn't even know why he was so tired because of this picture. It was normal for Ren Zhaoruo to interact with other people, but why was he so sad?     Shi Jiakai, who was on the side, finally realized that something was wrong, walked to the onlookers and asked, "What happened?"

    Someone replied: "Just now Shao Wenbin was hit by a basketball from someone in the next class and was sent to the school doctor's office."

    "The sports committee, the teacher said that you should go to the infirmary to find him when the class is over."

    Qian Zihong nodded. "I see."

    Being hit by a basketball wasn't a big deal. Shi Jiakai picked up the ball that fell to the ground and was ready to continue playing. When he looked up, he saw Wen Yan with a cold face, his expression was even more terrifying than before. Let Shi Jiakai choked and swallowed all the words he was about to say.

    Although he didn't know what happened to Wen Yan, but seeing Wen Yan's face, he decided it was better to avoid it. He directly bypassed Wen Yan, who was standing like a stone, and greeted the others to continue playing. The others did not know why, but still did not ask.

    Distraught, Wen Yan couldn't stand herself like this, so she left the stadium and went to the bathroom to wash her face with cold water, trying to calm herself down.

    It's just a love, it's not a love at all, it's just a one-sided relationship! So, why are you so sad?

    From birth to the present, he has never experienced such a feeling. It seems that a piece of his heart has been dug out, and the pain makes him frown.