Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Medals (two more)

    Ren Zhaoruo held this press card, so naturally she would not stop working and just play. She put her backpack on Ding Xiao's place and asked Ding Xiao to help watch it, and she took the camera and went straight to the playing field.

    She asked Qian Zihong from the sports committee in advance to get the list of the seventh-class contestants, and was going to take pictures of them. It would be a good memory whether they got the ranking or not. It was a memorable memory.

    Qian Zihong hesitated for a long time when he gave her the list, and asked her to take a closer look. Ren Zhaoruo didn't understand why, he read the list back and forth several times before realizing what he meant.

    "This Wen Yan is the Wen Yan I know, right?"

    Qian Zihong raised his eyebrows and said, "Of course, brother, I will go out, who can't be invited?"

    Ren Zhaoruo smirked politely, "Okay, you are really good at sports. Ah."

    Qian Zihong, Shi Jiakai and her were friends who grew up together, and although Ding Xiao was also one of them, the three of them lived in the same community when they were young, and they often went out to play, and their relationship became closer.

    Ren Zhaoruo knew that her friend's specialty was thick-skinned, and to allow this misfit Wen Yan to participate in class activities, he must have used his three-inch tongue, so annoying that Wen Yan had to agree to his request. So after she was surprised, she felt pity for the innocent Wen Yan, but it must be funny for Wen Yan to go to the school sports meeting with a reluctant look on her face, and she would definitely make him very handsome!

    Just joking, Ren Zhaoruo didn't forget what she was going to do. While cheering for the seventh class, she also brought mineral water to the athletes so that they could rehydrate in time.

    In order to avoid injuries for students who participate in both sprint and long-distance running due to insufficient rest, the long-distance running event is scheduled for tomorrow and the sprint running is held today. Ren Zhaoruo was asked not to appear by the seventh classmates who participated in the sprint. They didn't want to be photographed with their distorted expressions, not even their classmates.

    Liu Wenyin was the head teacher for the first time, and she was responsive to the demands of these students. As long as it wasn't too much, she would do whatever the students wanted. But no one thought that the teacher of '24 filial piety', after becoming 'old fritters', not only would not readily agree to the students' requests, but would also 'laugh at' the students with their ugly photos.

    Ren Zhaoruo, who was 'threatened' by the classmates, could only nod in agreement, but he couldn't take a photo without taking a photo. After discussing with everyone, he decided to take a commemorative photo after the game to give everyone enough time to organize their own looks.

    The sprint project has not yet started, and she can only go to other competition venues to take pictures.

    Ren Zhaoruo walked halfway along the sports field and came to the bunker. She is now in the women's long jump final, and her classmate Ruan Jingyi is one of them. She will not miss this photo opportunity. Ruan Jingyi has been her classmate since junior high school. After a few years of getting along, everyone has a good relationship. In addition, Ruan Jingyi is better at talking, so she will definitely not refuse Ren Zhaoruo to take pictures.

    Although it is said that Ren Zhaoruo's press card does not have to take pictures of her own class, but can also take pictures of other classes, but since she was given such an opportunity, of course, it is mainly based on her own class, and she can also organize a book when she graduates. Photo album for everyone.