The one with Georgia

Music. That was what I awoke to. That and the rumbling shake of the car. Gingerly, I opened my eyes. "Damon?" I asked the figure driving. My vision focused and I realized it was indeed him. "Good morning to you too sleepy." He grinned. He seemed awfully chipper. "How ya feeling? Everything should be okay, I fed you blood."

I rubbed my hands on my face, trying to wake up. "Where even are we?" I asked confusedly. "Georgia." He said happily. "What...what? Why?" I asked. He smiled at my hazed state. "To visit a friend of mine."

"Sounds cool. Wake me up when you get there." I yawned, setting back into my original sleeping position. "Aren't you supposed to be angry that I kidnapped you?" He seemed troubled by my lack of reaction.

"I could kick and scream but I doubt it would get me anywhere." I said nonchalantly. "Besides, we are already here. Might as well enjoy it." I shrugged.

I put my feet up on the headboard, closing my eyes again. "If I wasn't allowed to sit in your car, you don't get to put your dirty shoes up there." He said sternly. So much for hospitality. "Seeing as my car is in shreds, I'm not too phased." I replied. He grumbled ominously.

🚥🚥🚥

"Wakey wakey." I swatted him away. "Noooo, I want to sleep." I groaned. "That sucks doesn't it?" He said sarcastically. "Get up."

I rubbed at my eyes, trying desperately to adjust to the bright sun. "I hate morning people." I complained, scratching my head. "It's two pm." He said curtly. I got up and slammed the car door shut. I immediately felt dizzy, my vision blurring again. My stomach lurched.

I doubled over, holding on to the car for support. He was by my side in a second, holding me aswell. "You don't want to be near me right now." I warned, feeling violently sick. "Why not?" He asked.

"Becau-" I keeled over, not finishing my sentence. Vomit splattered everywhere. I hurled it all out, not being able to breath. His hands were around my waist now, the only thing preventing my from falling in it.

Finally, I got it out of my system. I came up for air, my throat burning. He leaned me against the car and stepped back gingerly. "You were prettier to look at when you were asleep." He remarked. I slid down on my knees, still breathing hard.

"And you were prettier to look at when you didn't talk and reveal your dick personality." I croaked weakly. "Aww, you think I'm pretty?" He placed his hand on his chest in mock flattery.

"No, I think you're a dick." I grumbled. "A big one, I can assure you." He smirked.

I ignored his last comment.  "I was going to go into to bar straight away, but I think you need to freshen up." He sighed. "There's a water fountain over there, let's go." He hooked my arm in his, keeping me upright.

I drank for what seemed like hours. Finally straightening up, I splashed my face with water and faced him, feeling significantly better. "So, where are we?" I asked. "Georgia." He repeated, leaning against the wall.

"Yeah, no shit dumbass. Where in Georgia?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips. "Aren't we snarky today?" He asked smugly, crossing his arms. "I just wrecked my favorite car, I'm allowed to be a little under the weather."

His response was leading me towards a bar, stopping at the entrance. "You sure they'll let you in? You look a bit..." he looked down at my body. "Young." He concluded. I smiled.

"Perks of living in a fucked up town," I tugged the hem of my shirt down, revealing drastically more cleavage. "You learn a few hacks." He gaped. "You've been hiding all that for so long?" He stared.

"I really want to go to your hometown now." He sneered as we entered. "I still don't get why you're so calm about this." He whispered as we walked past the tables and up to the bar countertop. "Who doesn't love a surprise vacation to Georgia?" I said casually.