The one where I get drunk as fuck

*Flashback to six years ago.*

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!" I screamed. Micheal was running way too fast and he could drop me if he wasn't careful. I guess a fall from this height wouldn't be that bad, but I was still sitting on his shoulders, it would hurt. But I wasn't a fucking pussy either. Adjusting my alcohol free hand to grip on to his shirt easier I yelled: "fasteeeerrrrr!!!!!! Wooo." I took a swig at my beer. He sped up. It felt like I was a drunk driver in an equally drunk car. Out of the corner of my eye, I could spot our friends Kai, Will and Damon running after us.

"Hold up man, we can't run that fast." Kai gasped out. Micheal slowed, a smug grin on his face at having beat him. I finished my bottle and threw it, just far enough so it could go over the road and into the water. It must've been 3am and the bridge we were on was completely deserted.

"Can someone pass me a beer?" I slurred. "I think that's enough alcohol for an eleven year old." Will said. "Says the one who's constantly high." Damon retorted. Kai chuckled. Damon handed me his own bottle, which was a mess of broken glass because he can cracked the top open. The lack of bottle openers were responsible. Nevertheless I managed to waterfall the remains of his drink, avoiding my lips touching the sharp glass. I handed the empty shell of glass back to him. He set it on the ground in disregard.

At that moment, my brain decided that standing on Michael's shoulders and trust falling into thin air was a good idea. Blame it on the alcohol. Unsteadily, I stood up. Damon and Will, evidently thinking this was some game (which it was) got ready to catch me. "Get down from there, you could fall." Kai, the only sober one here, said. I only giggled. "Ready?" I asked the two. And I was gone.

I fell sideways right in between both of them trying to catch me. I was heading straight for the ground. Even worse, I was going to land of top of the shards of glass that was Damon's beer bottle. I finally landed on the ground. My body, cascaded painfully into the pavement, not my neck. My neck landed on something very sharp, and very hard. Liquid that I assumed was blood, spread all over my shirt.

Shouts of alarm followed my fall. But I paid no notice. White hot pain blinded me. The next thing I could remember was waking up in the hospital, feeling like there was a hole in my neck.

*flashback over*

That was precisely how I felt right now. Everything felt fuzzy. There was a sharp pain in my neck, but I found that if I stayed still I could manage to ignore the pain. There was something pressed up against my neck, maybe a towel? Stefan must've found me in the woods last night. I tried to sit up. "Stefan?" I mumbled.

"Better." He said from behind me. I flinched. No matter my efforts, my eyes fluttered closed. My body slumped. In a second, he was kneeling next to me, checking my wounds. "Get away" I muttered. He ignored me. "Oh wow." He lifted the towel off of my wounds. "Right in the carotid artery." He chuckled. "Fuck off." I said.

"I would love too, but unfortunately I need you to be Stefan's motivation to get me my ring back, and for entertainment of course." He smirked. Growing up around mainly men, had taught me that the word "entertainment" only meant one thing. And I was sure that I'd walk through the gates of hell before I willingly have sex with him.

"Go hire yourself a circus then." I put the towel back to my neck. "Would you like a bourbon?" He asked, holding up a glass cup. "You're seriously asking me that?" I mumbled in disbelief.

"You're right." He got up from his spot of the table. "You need to be healed first."

"What does that mea- " I didn't finish my question, because his wrist was pushed up against my mouth, freely bleeding inside. I pushed his hand away, or I tried too, but he wouldn't budge. I had enough of vampires and blood from these past few days, and I certainly didn't want his, even if I was dying. But he was just too strong. And I was too stubborn. I refused to swallow, nearly choking on all the blood in my mouth.