<Thirty-three>

The whole family is in the living room watching a movie; I Saw the Devil. But Li-Na is a little preoccupied with her own thoughts. The pass days have been hard for her, the break up is taking a toll on her. It's like she's going back to her old self. She's good at hiding it cause no one notices.

She hears a ding coming from her phone so she checks it. She realizes that it's a notification from Insta so she decides to check it, she sees that it's a post from Mark. It's a picture of him and his new girlfriend. They look so happy together, tears were threatening to fall but she manages to keep them in.

It's suffocating to keep in the tears so she excuses herself, the others don't really notice cause they are engrossed in the movie. She slams her room door shut and sit on the floor crying her heart out. To help her cry more she plays some sad songs.

Just like that, she spends the rest of the night on the floor curled up in a ball.

-Seokijin Pov-

It has been an hour since everyone has woken up and still no sign of Li-Na. Is something wrong with her? No one can tell because she always seems fine.

Feeling terrible for eating without her, I leave to check on her. Knocking on there door there is no answer, a knock again and still no answer.

"Li-Na?" I call while opening the door.

I rush to her seeing her on the floor unconscious. I shake her a couple times before she stirs awake. I help her to sit up, leaning her back on the door.

-Li-Na Pov-

The person that woke me up was Seokjin oppa. I mentally roll my eyes, at this point I don't want to see anyone.

"Leave." I whisper.

"What?" He looks a bit taken aback by my greeting.

"Please leave." I manage to say a bit louder.

"But-" I cut him off by standing up to open the door.

I push him out of my room and close the door, I made sure to spin the lock. I just can't bother with them right now, they'll start an interrogation and I'm not into it.

Quickly a take myself to the bathroom so I can shower and change my pad. Today I'm not in the mood for anything, I'm not feeling like eating though I'm hungry. I truly hate this feeling.

Just end this.