<Thirty-one>

"Noona?" Jungkook knocks her room door.

Li-Na doesn't answer not wanting to talk to anyone. Jungkook thinking that she's asleep leaves not wanting to disturb her. But he wants to hangout with her.

"She's not there?" Hoseok asked him.

"She's probably sleeping because no one answered." He plopped down in the couch.

"When she's awake you can play with her." He ruffled the little one's hair.

Jungkook lays down and starts to watch the tv because of boredom. All his siblings are busy doing their own thing living him all alone, poor baby.

-Time Skip-

Everyone is around the table eating dinner that has been prepared by the famous Kim Seokjin, even their parents are there. Everyone is talking having a nice conversation except Li-Na. She's not even eating, playing with her food she's zoned out.

Jungkook being the observant boy he is, noticed how off she is. He reaches out to touch her hand, to his surprise she flinched at his touch.

-Jungkook Pov-

I noticed how off noona seemed so I touched her to bring her back to reality, but I think it's a bad thing because of the way how she flinched. I'm getting really worried. I want to talk to her but I don't want to come off as a nosy person.

Not wanting to attract any unwanted attention, I continued to eat my dinner in silence.

-Li-Na Pov-

Once we finished eating I took the responsibility to wash the dishes cause I want to distract myself. Up until now I still can't believe that Mark betrayed me. After all we've been through together, and this is my payment. What an asshole!

I hiss at the feeling of my skin being slit open. Looking down I saw the knife in my hand with blood on it, the cut feels deep. Brushing off the pain cause it's not worse than the feeling of betrayal, I continue to wash the dishes.

Drying off my hands I made my way to my room oblivious of the blood dropping to the tiled floor.

"Li-Na!" I snapped my head around seeing Seokjin with a frightened expression on his face.

I follow his eyes and they landed on the cut on my finger. I shrugged and turned back around but was again stopped. Can't these people mind their own damn business?

"Noona stop." I was pulled back by Jungkook, and he dragged me to the living room.

The others turned their attention to us and had the same expression that Seokjin oppa had. Not wanting to talk to them I just stay silent. I watched as Jungkook scrambled to get the first aid kit to treat my wound.

"What happened to you?" Mom rushed to my side.

"I cut myself." It's not like I can ignore my mother.

"You should be more careful Li-Na." She looked as if she's the one with in pain.

"Are you ok sweetie?" Dad also came to sit beside me.

"I'm fine." I drop my head. "I'm not a baby." The last part came out as a whisper.

"Is there anything you want to talk about noona?" Jungkook discarded the used items.

I told them that I am fine no need to worry and left to my room. Why am I treating them like that? It's not like it's their fault, they didn't do anything wrong, they're just trying to help. It's all Mark's doing. Don't worry Li-Na, you'll be ok soon.

And that's a lie.