<Twenty-five >

Li-Na has been texting Mark for the past few days and no answer from him. She doesn't know if he eats, if he's ok, if anything is wrong with him. She feels miserable not know his whereabouts.

Right now she's locked in her room, this started from yesterday, she didn't even go to school. She hadn't eaten since yesterday, the boys have tried to get her out of the house but to no avail. Their last option is to use the spare key to open her room door.

"Li-Na, if you don't open the door we'll come in on our own." Said Namjoon.

"Leave me alone." She shouts back with the little energy she has left.

The boys looked at each other and nod. Jin takes the key and inserts it in the key hole and opens the door. Li-Na didn't even move when she hears the door opening, she knows that any effort she made to make them leave her alone wouldn't work. 

"Get out." Her voice came out as a whisper.

"You need help noona, and more importantly you need to eat something." Jungkook sits beside her on the bed.

"I'm not hungry." She turned to the next side of the bed.

"You are really stubborn you know." Yoongi said and pulled the blanket off her.

All she did was stare in space. Jin called a maid to help her clean up, which she did. After cleaning up the maid took her to the kitchen to eat something with the boys.

"Feel better?" Asked Hoseok.

"I'll feel better once I hear from Mark."

________________________________

Sorry for this short update.