<Twenty-three>

-A/n Pov-

The boys looked at her in confusion. What does she mean by the old her?

"What do you mean by the old you?" Jimin asked.

"I used to be the total opposite of who I am right now. A cold person, a person who stays by herself, and a selfish person. But I didn't think I'd change, but you all proved me wrong. Thank you." She explained.

"No need to thank us, you're our sister." Jin said.

All she did was smile. It feels good to hear that, that people are always there for her. She always felt alone, like no one is there for her, but she just found out that she's wrong. A lot of people are willing to be by her side, and she's grateful.

"Yah, are you crying?" Jimin asked her.

"A-ani. Something is in my eye." She justified.

"Yea right." Taehyung replied.

For the rest of the week everything was going great. The following week their parents will be arriving so the place should be spotless. Right now, Li-Na is in her room doing nothing. Boredom is killing her.

Hearing a ding from her phone she picked it up. She crashed her eyebrows together realizing its from and anonymous number. Opening the chat she starts to message the person...

"Mwo?! Who's this?"

"You don't know me...yet, but you will someday."

"Cut the crap and identify yourself."

"Let's just say I'm your future husband."

_____________________________
Sorry that this was short, it's the shortest chapter I've ever written for this story. I forgot what I was going to write so I had to improvise.