<Eighteen>

-Li-Na Pov-

Let me try and remember one of the girls' name...Momo. I remember I bumped into her on my first day of school. I went to them and greeted them.

"Hey Tzuyu." I said and she turned to me.

"Unnie you made it. Have a seat I'll introduce you to them, before I forget this is yours." She gave me a cup of bubba tea.

"This is Momo Hirai she's 24 but older than you. Finally, this is Kim Dahyun she's 23." Tzuyu introduced them.

"You are the girl that I bumped into at school." Momo unnie said.

"Yea. Sorry about that, and sorry for being cold." I bow my head slightly.

"Its ok cupcake." She smiled at me.

Her smile is beautiful.

"Who are they to you chocolate?" I asked Tzuyu.

"They are my childhood friends." She answered.

"Oh. Its a pleasure meeting you both." I bow again.

"Same unnie." Dahyun agreed.

-Time Skip-

For the whole day I was hanging out with Tzuyu and the girls. They are good company, hope we become good friends.

When I got in the house I heard a crash. I turn on the lights and almost got a heart attack.

"Why the hell are y'all here? And why didn't you say you are coming over?" I look at them one by one.

"Heehee sowwy noona." Kookie said.

"Don't noona me." I walked over them.

"Calm down princess." Jin oppa said.

"Calm down? The fuck?! How would you feel if someone broke into your house?" I burst.

"Don't cuss, plus no one can break into our house cause we have guards." Hoseok oppa interrupted.

"Exactly. I have school in the morning so I'm going to bed." I said and walk to my room and left my brothers staring at me.

-Jungkook Pov-

Did we make noona mad?

Next Day

-A/n Pov-

Li-Na woke up and felt a hand around her waist. She turned to look who it is and got startled.

"Ahhh!!!" Li-Na screamed.
____________________________
I don't know what to say, so bye bunnies.